Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands?
(11-26-2010, 03:46 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Yea you prefer "HARDCORE" with scream included, it's not about the "HARDCORE" but the technique too wannabe metal fans, Hardcore can include epic technique(guitar,vocals,drums,..) and that's what A7X proves, and when u'll sing as Matt Shadows then please say so. Almost every metal band includes screaming , so did A7X but they're more unique now. I prefer rasp singing(I DO DIS BUT NOT AS HIGH AS ALMIGHTY MATT) with rare screams, but ye u just like to listen cavemen talking of ur kind.

And we can see u're not listening to them u soft caveman - because when Justin Bieber will sing as Matt Shadows then his sex will change and so will his balls(grow).

Maddolis aka caveman, realise what's the point of the Music itself - otherwise just run into the forest naked u mindless "humanoid".

Nobody gives a shit about your nirvana-coverband, your shitty fucking singer, or your oppinion.
I dont know you geyfox

1. I would never cover Nirvana
(11-26-2010, 03:46 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Yea you prefer "HARDCORE" with scream included, it's not about the "HARDCORE" but the technique too wannabe metal fans, Hardcore can include epic technique(guitar,vocals,drums,..) and that's what A7X proves, and when u'll sing as Matt Shadows then please say so. Almost every metal band includes screaming , so did A7X but they're more unique now. I prefer rasp singing(I DO DIS BUT NOT AS HIGH AS ALMIGHTY MATT) with rare screams, but ye u just like to listen cavemen talking of ur kind.

And we can see u're not listening to them u soft caveman - because when Justin Bieber will sing as Matt Shadows then his sex will change and so will his balls(grow).

Maddolis aka caveman, realise what's the point of the Music itself - otherwise just run into the forest naked u mindless "humanoid".

Shut the fuck up you dumb hillbilly.
Hardcore?

Sick Of It All - Take The Night Off (Music Video)

And aw c'mon, we all know it's all about heavy metal.
Gorgoroth - Carving a giant (uncensored)

Oh wait, wrong topic.

Seriously, does christian metal exhist for real? :o
Yea but loads of people say heavy metal bands like a7x and bfmv and stone sour aren't heavy metal because loads of young people like them and so heavy metal has to be like people pulling there cock off and roaring at you like a lion.

I agree you can't call gay bands like my chemical romance or all that remains death metal because its music that even girls can listen to.

Death metal has surely got to be like pure emo and evil and really aggressive like, omfg, that just isn't music, the bloke looks like he's ready to kill himself with the microphone.

Some bands play some fuckin great music but its ruined by them trying to be too hardcore and emo and they just growl and rumble and roar, you can't even decipher what the fuckin voldemort wanabe is singing. Might aswell just whack a grizzly bear with a baseball bat and record the noises it makes.
Yeh, Amen to that - no room for cavemen.
HELL YES DEATHEATHER, take some heavy fuckin metal'

BRING ME THE HORIZON - Pray for Plagues
if you arnt aware, im beeing sarcastic.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

(11-26-2010, 03:46 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Yea you prefer "HARDCORE" with scream included, it's not about the "HARDCORE" but the technique too wannabe metal fans, Hardcore can include epic technique(guitar,vocals,drums,..) and that's what A7X proves, and when u'll sing as Matt Shadows then please say so.

First off, Avenged Sevenfold play music that is technically easy as fuck to play.
I'm not saying that in comparison to some hard ass motherfucking classical piano shit that makes even the hardest heavy metal piece sound as easy as mary had a little lamb- no, I'm comparing them to your typical, run-of-the-mill popular music act. There is not a single member of their band that has "epic technique" or stands out technically from the thousands of similarly dull performers.

Secondly, Matt Shadows' has a bland voice that lacks masculinity.
I can list hundreds of vocalists, heavy metal or not, that absolutely trump him in technical skill.
Queensryche Take Hold Of The Flame
Oops.
Pain of Salvation- Reconciliation
Oh and again.
Symphony X - Through The Looking Glass Part (1 and 2 of 3)
Okay, I'll stop now.

(11-26-2010, 03:46 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Almost every metal band includes screaming

Why the fuck am I even bothering?
That has got to be the stupidest fucking sentence fragment I've read all week- alongside all the other sentence fragments that comprise your poor excuse for a post.

(11-26-2010, 03:46 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Maddolis aka caveman, realise what's the point of the Music itself - otherwise just run into the forest naked u mindless "humanoid".

Okay I'm going to go out of the ordinary and brag about personal accomplishments here. I've been studying music since I was 4- that's roughly 17 years now, and I've performed in some major venues, and even performed overseas once as a guest artist in a concert. Don't bother pulling the whole "technique" argument when defending a band like A7X against me, because I'll be able to shoot it down a hundred times, burn it and piss on the ashes.
I don't dislike Avenged Sevenfold because they have a wimpy vocalist or they all have fucking silly names, I dislike them because they play bland fucking music and are the "metal" equivalent of Britney Spears- if they didn't have prettyboy looks, nobody would be buying their straightforward boring music.
Then you've got all these kids thinking they're "br00tal" and "metal" because they listen to A7X, kings of the scenester bands.
I don't like hardcore music or punk, but I don't talk shit on the genres as a whole because there is no single genre where every single artist sucks- but I will talk shit on Avenged Sevenfold because they're a sorry excuse for a band.

So don't go ahead and say I don't know the meaning of music itself.
Music is for the listener's entertainment (among many, many other things)- so if you enjoy A7X, go ahead and listen to them, you do what you enjoy and don't let people change that (though I would try to convince people otherwise, I won't force my beliefs upon them). However when you compare a shitty band like A7X to bands that actually do have a shred of technical and songwriting talent and feel the need to put said bands down, that's where I feel the need to step in and say something.

tl;dr version: Avenged Sevenfold is a crappy band.

That's it from me in terms of this pointless argument- if a couple of you are talking shit on an entire genre of music simply because you can't understand it, then you can listen to your commercial scenester crap and maybe eventually get it 2 or 3 years from now when you've grown out of it.
(11-26-2010, 05:19 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I feel the need to step up.

'Step Up 3D' Trailer HD