Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban the person above you with a reason
(11-25-2010, 02:35 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Like if I care, son. :7
Banned for not caring. . . about something i don't know
banned for being a hello kitty fan
(11-25-2010, 03:18 AM)Beethi link Wrote: Banned for not caring. . . about something i don't know
Hihi O+

http://www.xfire.com/video/3b8824/

^ This. Complained about me esc abusing when he arrived at me a while after I minimized the game.
Weezy Mik3_Foxy is now Nik3_Foxy  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(11-25-2010, 03:33 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Hihi O+

http://www.xfire.com/video/3b8824/

^ This. Complained about me esc abusing when he arrived at me a while after I minimized the game.

_O- _O- It's nice to see you lying..well not really but yeah.  I drive by'd you, when your car was going to blow up, then you did esc abuse...if you didn't esc abuse, why the fudge would I waste my time uploading a video and writing here aswell... I'm not that retarded/stupid/fool/w/e
(11-25-2010, 03:50 AM)Weezy link Wrote: _O- _O- It's nice to see you lying..well not really but yeah.  I drive by'd you, when your car was going to blow up, then you did esc abuse...if you didn't esc abuse, why the fudge would I waste my time uploading a video and writing here aswell... I'm not that retarded/stupid/fool/w/e
Are you dumb.. or just fucking dumb?! I was cruising around lv, and each time I passed you, you tried to shot my car. I drove away to r-dragons and minimized the game. When I came back you and some random dude was shooting on my car complaining about me esc abusing when I wasn't even fighting you or even close to you.

And you keep on crying of how drunk you were because you wasn't sure or something, doesn't make much sense to me. Calling me a known rule breaker on IRC, I ain't even close to. But if we look the other way around about you, it pretty much says it all. Idiot.

Edit; If you watch the video you can see how fast hes writing while he's saying.. 'im so drunk'..  ;(
banned for going offtopic

Note: cba arguing with you anymore
(11-25-2010, 04:06 AM)Weezy link Wrote: banned for going offtopic

Note: cba arguing with you anymore
Oh, you realized your wrong? 8) Could've given up ages ago instead of trying to be a faggot on IRC.
(11-25-2010, 04:09 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh, you realized your wrong? 8) Could've given up ages ago instead of trying to be a faggot on IRC.
I realized that talking with you is useless, because it won't end anywhere but just spamming the forums.
(11-25-2010, 04:20 AM)Weezy link Wrote: I realized that talking with you is useless, because it won't end anywhere but just spamming the forums.
Rofl, I'm the one being useless now? What about you? Trying to make a point out of nothing and being proud of it. :r

Oh, so your saying this topic ain't spam? At least we are discussion something instead of spamming this topic with useless stuff such as ban, ban for nothing. Funny how you say it won't end anywhere when you keep on trying at IRC and still making no sense out of what your saying.

You shouldn't be trying to start shit when you completely failed at it. Next time, get some valid proof and a real case.. This was just a mess up for yourself.