Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Europe's upcoming winter
There was some serious snow during last night, we got about 20-30cm of snow during the night. It was awful shoveling it all away. :( All together we've gotten a shitload of snow where I live, but I don't think there's been as much snow in so little time during this winter at least.
All snow is gone here :( and probably won't return until next winter  (south germany).

Today was the warmest day since months here (~15°C in the afternoon), pretty awesome! :) Spring is coming =].

Can't wait anymore, im sick of all the cold and rainy shitweather.
Maaayne... 3 days ago almost all of the snow were gone, and we had +4 C* Today and during the night 25 cm snow dropped on us like a bomb
[Image: screenshot20110215at104e.png]
Hey guys, beat this, -26ºC here!
Looks like this wont be the coldest winter in 1000 years afterall?  8) It's not that cold
Nope, it was the coldest since 1960 or something in the UK though.
2nd day the temperature is somewhere from -20°C to -25°C during the day. They announced that the following Monday the temperature will drop by 30 units below 0°C.
There is only one thing that we have to thank for all these low temperatures: Global warming!
I haven't had any cold days here for about 2 weeks now, pretty awesome. Like Hitman said, spring is coming! :D