Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
Looking good ZaibZ :D
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg437318#msg437318 date=1361611978]
almost done, recommend me some good shows/movies to watch behind a traffic light, maybe some comedy shows eh? need only that 3G internet stick then i can start watchin football matches via streaming  8)

[Image: 0FzdIZF.jpg]

I'm sorry Zai but those things are useless nowadays, iPads and tablet click on systems are the way to go. Fixed car monitors are so 2003.
think again son
(02-26-2013, 05:58 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'm sorry Zai but those things are useless nowadays, iPads and tablet click on systems are the way to go. Fixed car monitors are so 2003.
ipads means ipaid, its alot cheaper to just get a trusty and working monitor
(02-26-2013, 09:38 PM)Carbon link Wrote: ipads means ipaid, its alot cheaper to just get a trusty and working monitor

When you sticking ipad on your tractor though son
i just feel more comfortable sitting in a car press one button and everything works. no need to carry ipad (even if i had one lol) or laptop or w/e with u. also i dont like when there are some hooks or clicks on my dashboard - in dash screen is super.
Oh shit it's iPad people again.

Fuck off already with your stupid kiddie shit : D
(02-26-2013, 05:58 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'm sorry Zai but those things are useless nowadays, iPads and tablet click on systems are the way to go. Fixed car monitors are so 2003.

here this is 2013 golf GTI (not released yet imo)

[Image: d304db7ab27e95dfacbdacd1ee39e95b.jpg]

where is the ipad? tablet click on system ????

what do i see? in-dash monitor....

2003 ?  >:)
Sexy ass interior.
so whatup i walk into club i got a big....

update

new trim
[Image: FMDMQ9T.jpg]

and whats that on tv? one of the best movies in the history - snatch... in my car :)

[Image: UEL3OxW.jpg]