Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What car do you drive? [IRL]
(02-12-2013, 02:26 AM)Nater link Wrote: Obviously not trying hard enough >:)

_O- I think it is more of the "Going 45mph over the speed limit and getting the hefty ticket" thought racing through my head.
(02-12-2013, 05:08 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: _O- I think it is more of the "Going 45mph over the speed limit and getting the hefty ticket" thought racing through my head.

You should do it!!! going fast is fun ^^ If you get caught just laugh :+
Nothing fun about speeding. Reminds me of them tupperware.
(02-11-2013, 08:52 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: Top speed: Supposedly 115 Mph, but I haven't gotten it over 95 Mph
I've managed to get my friend's old bmw to 140 mph (225 km/h) when it ran outta juice :D
That's the fastest I've ever driven. I've sat in a car at 175 mph (280 km/h) tho.
Haven't got myself into anything powerful enough to beat that but maybe in the future  ;)
There's nothing fancy at going fast in a straight line tho, when u get some corners it becomes fun  })
shark please stop posting in topics i read, i always end up fapping ffs
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26762.msg436970#msg436970 date=1360687282]
shark please stop posting in topics i read, i always end up fapping ffs

I'm actually trying to help you gather some milk so you can sell it to sperm banks and earn money.

Or just let it rest on a page with BA drawings.
(02-12-2013, 06:54 AM)Nater link Wrote: You should do it!!! going fast is fun ^^ If you get caught just laugh :+

I'll laugh while you pay a hefty fine :P

"Pandaroo arrested for evading police"
(02-12-2013, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote: There's nothing fancy at going fast in a straight line tho, when u get some corners it becomes fun  })

I fly around corners all the time, and my friends are always freaking out when I do. Idk why, its not like we almost get  into an accident.  :P
Quote:Dacads link=topic=26762.msg436981#msg436981 date=1360699691]
I'll laugh while you pay a hefty fine :P

"Pandaroo arrested for evading police"

I havent been arrested yet, First time my dad let me drive his car I span the wheels :D He was proud of moi ^^
almost done, recommend me some good shows/movies to watch behind a traffic light, maybe some comedy shows eh? need only that 3G internet stick then i can start watchin football matches via streaming  8)

[Image: 0FzdIZF.jpg]