Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(03-08-2008, 01:55 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Coming from someone who is obsessed with clowns it's a bit of a rough statement, usually the clown obsession starts to fade by the age of 8, but I guess people are different. And if people wouldn't take me seriously then how come people still voted? Better back up your story junior or stop accusing people with no hard evidence.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

I'm not obsessed with clowns nor is anyone in the gang; as Maddolis was pointing out it's just a clan theme. I wasn't referring to the poll you made in another topic, I couldn't care less about that to be honest. In any case, I don't have to "back up" any "story" because there was no story to be told in the first place - merely a question followed by an opinion. I wasn't accusing you of anything so no evidence is required. I'm just puzzled as to why you feel the need to add "Your best friend" at the end of every post...

Anyway, cool avatar Salvo.
(03-08-2008, 04:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Do you really believe that these guys are obsessed with clowns?
They've been part of an LVP gang for over a year, based on the clown skin, and they hold that still due to the tradition and such. Not that I even need to be defending them or rebutting your utterly useless post, but guys like RSole and Salvo act far more maturely than you, without attempting to speak like a bloody lawyer.

Your "mature/smartass/perfect-english+flame" act isn't funny or interesting, it's just bothersome.
Give it a rest, and keep the crap out of the BA thread- and, as RSole said, keep it on topic.

Your disgruntled spectator,
[M]Waddolis.
Maddolis: 1,000
HoogerBooger: 0

insta-kill
Stupid..... ;)
Quote:WhiteWidow link=topic=320.msg88354#msg88354 date=1205027105]
Stupid..... ;)
no one asked you
YO BA :P been a fun couple of days with you all.

P.S.

Haze is fat D:
yes now make moi a hamboiga or ill kill u
I would like to apply to join, please.
(03-09-2008, 07:19 AM)HaZe link Wrote:yes now make moi a hamboiga or ill kill u

U mean the best HAMBOIGA IN THE WOILD?

D:

(soz for offtopic BA D:)
I was playing on B&A server yesterday and saw this:
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bacheatvw0.jpg
if u have cheats installed on ur computer we can never know when u use them and when not...
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg88525#msg88525 date=1205067376]
I was playing on B&A server yesterday and saw this:
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bacheatvw0.jpg
if u have cheats installed on ur computer we can never know when u use them and when not...

Dayum... watch out for toggling, I guess.