Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg87181#msg87181 date=1204828028]
or 'how to post useless shit all over the forums' lectures

WoRd  :z

Without any second thoughts I can say that my topics are way more interesting than your constant bitching about everything. Instead of that you should start doing something useful for this community besides using up kilobytes for posts like this one above. I have already organized elections for the best player on LVP with real sponsors supporting me, elections for the clan with the nicest attitude, protecting the rights of our fellow member of this community who has been through a serious moral suffering caused by [PaTU]Sirmo. Now you, my Finnish friend better  shape up and start contributing.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
_O-
Hi BA

I <3 U~~~
(03-06-2008, 11:10 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Without any second thoughts I can say that my topics are way more interesting than your constant bitching about everything. Instead of that you should start doing something useful for this community besides using up kilobytes for posts like this one above. I have already organized elections for the best player on LVP with real sponsors supporting me, elections for the clan with the nicest attitude, protecting the rights of our fellow member of this community who has been through a serious moral suffering caused by [PaTU]Sirmo. Now you, my Finnish friend better  shape up and start contributing.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

And this has what to do with [BA]?

Hehehehehe.
(03-07-2008, 02:22 AM)girlygirl_I link Wrote:Hi BA

I <3 U~~~

I <3 you 2 :) :9~ :9~
(03-06-2008, 11:10 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Without any second thoughts ...
Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Do you really think people are going to take you seriously? Ending all your posts with "Your best friend", not to mention the signature... That doesn't really give the impression of someone who has a valid point to make.

(03-05-2008, 11:37 PM)Eddy_Montana link Wrote:im back can i join
Simple answer: No.

Anyway, try to stay on topic please.
Nice avatar RSole..

*O*

Salvo dyd
(03-07-2008, 08:51 PM)RSole link Wrote:Do you really think people are going to take you seriously? Ending all your posts with "Your best friend", not to mention the signature... That doesn't really give the impression of someone who has a valid point to make.
Simple answer: No.

Anyway, try to stay on topic please.

Coming from someone who is obsessed with clowns it's a bit of a rough statement, usually the clown obsession starts to fade by the age of 8, but I guess people are different. And if people wouldn't take me seriously then how come people still voted? Better back up your story junior or stop accusing people with no hard evidence.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(03-08-2008, 01:55 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Coming from someone who is obsessed with clowns it's a bit of a rough statement, usually the clown obsession starts to fade by the age of 8, but I guess people are different. And if people wouldn't take me seriously then how come people still voted? Better back up your story junior or stop accusing people with no hard evidence.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Do you really believe that these guys are obsessed with clowns?
They've been part of an LVP gang for over a year, based on the clown skin, and they hold that still due to the tradition and such. Not that I even need to be defending them or rebutting your utterly useless post, but guys like RSole and Salvo act far more maturely than you, without attempting to speak like a bloody lawyer.

Your "mature/smartass/perfect-english+flame" act isn't funny or interesting, it's just bothersome.
Give it a rest, and keep the crap out of the BA thread- and, as RSole said, keep it on topic.

Your disgruntled spectator,
[M]Waddolis.