Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
You are right m8,, it was wrong but it is part of the game.. and it wasn't really a war or 1on1.. sooo.. but i never use taxi.. ;)

<3
(02-14-2008, 09:42 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Sometimes you have to accept your destiny. I hope one day people will only flee by using cars and such. Imo teleporting, taxi and all that stuff is just too much :(

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Agreed.
Hunt me down and I promise, if I don't fight to the death I won't /taxi, /tp, /dive, /world, /pause, /ctp, pause, or anything else you'll name.
/taxi /dive /tp  > its normal for [BA] gang  ;)

omg..sorry for flame :X
(02-14-2008, 12:22 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:/taxi /dive /tp  > its normal for [BA] gang  ;)

Apology accepted, and you're quite right!
*Cough*. Hmm, QUIPT, plz stay in your "Own Clan topic," thx.
(02-14-2008, 12:34 PM)Kaine link Wrote:*Cough*. Hmm, QUIPT, plz stay in your "Own Clan topic," thx.

I said something wrong?  ;(

sorry for flame..
Welcome back Stuntman  :)
(02-14-2008, 12:22 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:/taxi /dive /tp  > its normal for [BA] gang  ;)

What was the need if you knew it wasn't a good thing to say?
I'm getting a little fed up with this.

HoogerBooger, your post merely serves to provoke a flame war, so please don't post such things in this thread. The same goes for QUIPT, your post was totally unnecessary. Maddolis, can you please stop posting your sarcastic comments in this thread? We all know you don't like B&A, so why post in our gang thread at all?

On another note, welcome back Stuntman.
(02-14-2008, 01:02 PM)RSole link Wrote:I'm getting a little fed up with this.

HoogerBooger, your post merely serves to provoke a flame war, so please don't post such things in this thread. The same goes for QUIPT, your post was totally unnecessary. Maddolis, can you please stop posting your sarcastic comments in this thread? We all know you don't like B&A, so why post in our gang thread at all?

On another note, welcome back Stuntman.

;) ;) hehe ok ok take it easy. Im not agression man. and I no need a flame war. hehehe :P and I dont care what happening in this topic really.  :) sorry. my last time here.