Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-21-2008, 11:06 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:lmao benji you devil  >:)
roflmao  _O- 

& u superman
[Image: supermancopycn1.jpg]

Benji omg why would you do that... now everyone knows how i look :P
DAMMIT! benji i told u to not show OMA PIC!  :( well u look pretty there  O+
-.-
(01-23-2008, 04:30 AM)beethi link Wrote:DAMMIT! benji i told u to not show OMA PIC!  :( well u look pretty there  O+
typical Benji :P
So funny history....
Im just banned from BA server/irc channels only for ask for a war  :X
Buhu, stop use shits to talk with others nicks, i didnt sayed nothing, but you was needing a reason to ban me, so you sayed with my nick BA sucks and 10 seconds later i get my ban.... Well enjoy in your server with your clowns mates.....

Btw, like anyone answered me in server or irc... i ask here
LETS PUT A DATE FOR A WAR??

Add: BTW, ban me too from B&A.crew please, im not banned here thanks
(01-26-2008, 08:50 PM)yeray link Wrote:So funny history....
Im just banned from BA server/irc channels only for ask for a war  :X
Buhu, stop use shits to talk with others nicks, i didnt sayed nothing, but you was needing a reason to ban me, so you sayed with my nick BA sucks and 10 seconds later i get my ban.... Well enjoy in your server with your clowns mates.....

Btw, like anyone answered me in server or irc... i ask here
LETS PUT A DATE FOR A WAR??

Add: BTW, ban me too from B&A.crew please, im not banned here thanks

That's nice and all, but it wasn't me.
Yeary you banned me from your server because i came in as [BB]Think_It. You are guilty of doing the same. As for the clan war, pick a number of people, suggest a date and we will be there. IF thats what the clan leaders want.
(01-26-2008, 09:23 PM)Buhu. link Wrote:That's nice and all, but it wasn't me.

(01-26-2008, 09:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Yeary you banned me from your server because i came in as [BB]Think_It.

Correct. I banned you. I made it pretty clear in the main chat I had the intention of banning someone. It was more of a joke than anything else but you obviously can't handle it and I expected as much. Anyway, with regards to the war... I'm not really interested in trying to claim anything over [BB]. I have little respect for [BB] due to the circumstances in which you formed the clan in the first place. However, we've been down that road before, so let's not go there.

Kicking someone is a better "joke" than banning them, for future references.
However, as this has little to nothing to do with me, I'll conclude by saying that I'd like to see a BB/BA clanwar. And organised one, such as the W/BB ones on the BB server, not just a BA have 10 people at the gangbase and see if the BB can capture it.
A real, organised deathmatch clanwar would be good for both clans.