Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Nice gangwar :)
[move]GG all faties and old mans[/move]
(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:We were fighting at the tuning shop near 4 dragons. There were 3 cars there. One that i had, and second was an infernace that spawns locally and the third that you came in. Like i said, you are not that hard to kill.
The one that usually spawns there (Infernus), was not there (taken already by someone else), we jumped out of our car so it just rolled far away from us, and we blew your vehicle up. So, there were no vehicles around :) (Still, I cant judge you, maybe it didnt happen on your screen due to the lag issues).

(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Little advantage? 2 on 1 isnt a little advantage. ITs a complete 100% advantage. Whats the matter? They dont teach maths in estonia?
As I said, my friend didnt have any clue of my plans to attack you, so he probably wasnt prepared for this. I take it as "not complete 100% advantage".
P.S. I have studied mathematics for a long time so calculating the percentage isnt a problem to me tbh ;)

(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:The clue is in the word. RACEism - Something to do with race. Australian is not a race. The color of the skin, be it white/black/brown, is race.
Ehh, you still need to educate yourself if you think the race is all about the skin colour.

(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:still they come here with a bleeding heart .. going on about how the world is treating them bad. They are a joke in the sa-mp.com community, and now they are a joke in the sa-mp.nl community.
(01-17-2008, 03:30 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:And tomoz when an australian guy sees that last line as a joke... who are you to come in and call it racism? Maybe you shold calm urself down first before giving me advice about what i should be doing. Instead, why not make sure trolls like maddolis, mosteel and zaibu dont spam this thread? I mean, wouldnt that be a fuckin perk to ACTUALLY put your moderating power to some use? I dont think any B&A members wants them in this thread and all they do on this forum is spam with useless posts. Do something about it.

Whops, this crying part suits for the last post that YOU made (quote in red), so I'd suggest to think again, who's crying about "everyone are treating them bad".

BA cant beat Violax or the girlz :P,well thats whats i think
Nightshiff wtf are u still doin here arent u banned... U CLOWN WANNABE
@ Zaibu : Hehehhe like throwing a banana at a monkey  ;)

(01-18-2008, 02:19 AM)Nightshiff link Wrote:BA cant beat Violax or the girlz :P,well thats whats i think

I dont think anyone can beat GG. Especially that GG_1. I cannot remember the time when anyone killed her... some say, she has no soul...... * some dramatic music plays ( like the one in the dramatic chimpmunk video ) *
(01-18-2008, 02:19 AM)Nightshiff link Wrote:BA cant beat Violax or the girlz :P,well thats whats i think
You're banned.. no one cares what you think.  :+
Carcass .. welcom back on gang man Good luck with playing on gang again

Well you thought wrong.
rofl onemanarmy.... girlygirlz arent much better dan H or HC4L(altough hc4L is doing good these days)
[MW]Nightstiff, thx for stealing my avatar. :( :(