Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-16-2008, 08:14 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Maddolis why dont you tell us about your experiances with a player called Corps?  :)
Infact, what kind of experiances did you and mosteel had with him? Plz, dont leave out anything  ;)

Corps? I think I've lost to him before, slightly. Then DeviL told me not to shoot him because he was testing him out (recruiting). So what?
And I don't know anything of mosteel's ordeals with him.

(01-16-2008, 12:40 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:Maddolis, just sush.
I'm getting better at not /taxi-ing away, okay?
Oh thats good. As long as BA get "better" at not /taxi-ing...
Or you could go cold turkey and just not /taxi.
Here is what i have been told maddolis, and do contest it if its not true. Everytime Corps has come for you.. you have died. True or False?

*edited* I have been asked to be kind to your clan. But do answer my above question.
(01-13-2008, 07:41 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:So babe, can you give me:
-Home & mobile telephone numbers
-Mailing address
-Home address (if not the same as above)
-Various PIN numbers
-Timetable of where you are at what times

Oh, and be a nice girl and throw in your birth certificate, will ya?
  :o i r fat?
(01-16-2008, 10:03 AM)Chaos#wolf link Wrote:  :o i r fat?

You sure are.
(01-16-2008, 08:24 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Here is what i have been told maddolis, and do contest it if its not true. Everytime Corps has come for you.. you have died. True or False?

*edited* I have been asked to be kind to your clan. But do answer my above question.

I don't know about *every* time- I've only fought him 2-4 times anyway.
And the first couple of times would've been weeks ago, I think I've won at least once, but I do know that he's beaten me (not owned, but beaten) before. I'd like to duel him again (what's the big deal? Is he one of you undercover?).
That's not a big deal to me, HaZe for example always beat me, same with Hooligan and a number of other fighters.

But if it means that much to you, I'll duel him a couple of times and remember what happens. I really don't mind.

However, I don't really want to turn this into a flame thread like it used to be, so I'll conclude by stating that ChaosWolf sure is fat.
Quote:However, I don't really want to turn this into a flame thread like it used to be

Maddolis good boy :)

And yes, chaoswolf is one fat clown... like all of us  :P
I'm gonna post my video here too >=]

[youtube=425,350]WnReqrZPB0c[/youtube]

Soz it does take quite a long time to load.
(01-16-2008, 02:21 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Maddolis good boy :)

Boy? Who you callin' a boy?
I'm gonna go right ahead and flame this topic to no end!

...ehh, maybe tomorrow :P
Corps owned me 3-4 times i think, he owned me good.

It was 0-3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken.

He's good.

Is that what you wanted to hear OneManArmy?

There I said it.

At least...

[me=mosteeL]is man enough to admit his loss.[/me]

Peace!
(01-16-2008, 06:00 PM)mosteeL link Wrote:Corps owned me 3-4 times i think, he owned me good.

It was 0-3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken.

He's good.

Is that what you wanted to hear OneManArmy?

There I said it.

At least...

[me=mosteeL]is man enough to admit his loss.[/me]

Peace!

Well i am glad that you, mosteel, are a man enough to admit that you lost to some random guy 0-3,4 and im glad that madolis can also admit that yes Corps killed him plenty times.

I am glad :) .. really.

Now the next time you try to sneak in a cheap ass comment about how i taxied away from you, maddolis, and zaibu... how i taxied away that ONE time when i really wasnt feeling like fighting anyone that day, that ONE time when i even killed zaibu 2 on 1 and told him specifically that i just was not in the mood to fight, that ONE time i did not even fight my my BB lovers, i want you to think back to your experiance with Corps and realise that it does not mean a thing. Do not assume even for a second that you have some sort of leverage over me just because i taxied away from both of you that ONE time.

Anyways, i am off now to smoke some salvia and pot. Enjoy :)