Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-04-2008, 08:23 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Some new avatars maybe?

[Image: clowns.jpg]
[Image: clown7big.jpg]
[Image: Evil%20Clown.jpg]
[Image: evil_clown.jpg]
[Image: 61nP-dDSKTL._AA280_.jpg]

:+ :+

...freaks.
onman thats not avatars u only meak photo of u :D
lmaooooo benji!!
(01-04-2008, 06:44 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Rsole and Stuntman:
We are simply backing up fellow clanmates.
You are doing the same, but because it's your thread (where you're allowed to insult others for no reason??), it's not flame?

Maddolis you dont make any sense. The explanation for your post is that ofcourse we don't like flamers because at the end of the day this is our main thread. If your trying to back up your clanmates, do us a favour and tell them to either stop flamming on this thread as we dont really appreciate it or stay away from the thread (if they cant control them selfes).

PEACE  8)
Nice pics OneMan, you get them off google? :P j/k
Google FTW! :P
(01-04-2008, 07:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass.

:N Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..
(01-04-2008, 07:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Friday 04, January 2008, 10 pm.
This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass.

Quoting what is on my screen atm: "News: No racism, or anything near this area."
Admins: On such a forum with an obvious abundance of minors, I suggest the consequences of breaking these rules be dire. We have ignored the repetitive 'dumbass' comments, but this racist attack was certainly uncalled for.
Temporarily banning, or providing OneManArmy with a warning is not only necessary, but vital in order to discourage racism further around LVP forums and the game.

(01-04-2008, 07:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I remember reading one of saying how diciplined and respectful the [W] clan is, well i havent seen either the dicipline or the respect.

When people disrespect us, we don't respect them. We have been reserved in our defences, hence the dicipline.
You don't see any of us insulting people racially.
Quote:Mental capability of this breed does not seem to be much , as the breed cannot figure out the context a post was made in.

Quote:
Quote:This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass.

:N Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..

Quote:the breed has chosen to make small sentences with broken grammer. This may have something to do with the philipino origin of this particular dumbass.

Out of pity, i have decided not to make any behavioral observation this time.

@ the monkey with no brains

Quote:You don't see any of us insulting people racially.

Calling a 13 year old attention whore is an insult too. Telling me to go fuck myself, which is retarded in itself, is an insult. No?

Like zaibutsu was quick to point out in his post : "/cry pls."
Can we now please all stop with flaming and acusing some members to be racists.

Thank you very much.
slein.