Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I would say when a member starts making posts in bright red colour spamming the forum with useless shit, he would be an attention whore too. Unless ofcourse he turns out to be a 13 year old girl in which case its ok.
(01-04-2008, 02:00 AM)yeray link Wrote:Nooblet fuck off please.
I can made a Biiiig list from all 2 sides, about all flames, so dont start to remember shit.
Thanks

I'm Defending A Gang member of mine!

God, is that against your rules?
Nooblet, if you read up, you can see how i sayed about STOP THAT FLAME WAR...
i think i dont have to made a list with all flames what we cant say, so i dont know why you want to come back again....
(01-04-2008, 02:56 AM)yeray link Wrote:Nooblet, if you read up, you can see how i sayed about STOP THAT FLAME WAR...
i think i dont have to made a list with all flames what we cant say, so i dont know why you want to come back again....

OMG I WAS DEFENDING ONEMAN! :(
(12-22-2007, 06:52 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:Stop trying to act nice OneManArmy,
its not gonna work.. ppl see right threw your
fakeness!
Nobleet.... now you dont try to act nice, its not gonna work.  >:)
[move]/me runs[/move]
Btw oneman know to deffense alone    ;)
That was so evil yeary lmao
(01-04-2008, 05:31 AM)yeray link Wrote:Nobleet.... now you dont try to act nice, its not gonna work.  >:)
[move]/me runs[/move]
Btw oneman know to deffense alone    ;)

That was from when i didn't like him, now i do so just shut up.
(01-04-2008, 02:09 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I would say when a member starts making posts in bright red colour spamming the forum with useless shit, he would be an attention whore too. Unless ofcourse he turns out to be a 13 year old girl in which case its ok.

Just what did i do to you you piece of shit?!

Jealous of my posting style?!

Then go use the colour PINK, that looks good on ya!

Don't hate me coz u envy my style, deep inside ur wishing u did that!

_O-

Mine is a lot better than ur "JUST THINK IT!" crap...that is some Grade Shcool shit!

Pfft, "Just think it!", what the hell does that suppose to mean?!

Trying so hard to have a Tag Line,  :r!

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
Friday 04, January 2008, 10 am.

A new breed of dumbass was discovered today. This breed adamently believes red writing is something to be jelous of and the next best colour to post in would be light pink. Insults include cliches such as "that is some (insert level of education here) shit" and "mine is betters than your" accompanied by large number of laughing smilies. All usual signs of attention whoring tendencies. Further examination of previous posts reveal a habbit of making useless and pointless posts, no doubt in an attempt to increase number of posts and gain new ranks.

Mental capability of this breed does not seem to be much , as the breed cannot figure out the context a post was made in. This is further proven by the following 'tag' line of sort : "Can ya dig it" which raises the question " can we dig what?" . A grave? A hole maybe? Or perhaps a pony ? Any further attempt to insult will no doubt be as dull and boring as the previous one.

It looks like, a type of dumbass has been discovered which is in a leauge of its own.
Wow, what a waste of time to write and think all that crap.

Look who's "Whoring" Attention now, resorting to use deep and long sentences just for him to look good.

Just so he could have a "comeback" for my insults to him.

I pity you boy.

Poor kid.

And next time, try to re-write correctly what you are trying to point out.

Coz you are just making yourself look more stupid.

(01-04-2008, 08:06 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Friday 04, January 2008, 10 am.

A new breed of dumbass was discovered today...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

[color=red][b]OneManArmy, that is sooooo f*cking CORNY!, seriously!
_O- _O_