Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Yeray is right, except for 1 thing: ship area is NOT less laggy then gangbase, it is even worse  :X :+
OneManArmy nods in agreement
(01-03-2008, 10:26 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Yeary, all this bullshit and flaming aside, i want to know if that actually offends you.
Well is hard to talk who all time laugh about his english... you can correct me but dont laugh about...
Thats shows something bad from you. And no, i dont care, but im getting bored of that shit, so how you like see... im talking you without flames, do the same pliz. Thanks
(01-03-2008, 10:47 PM)Qwerty link Wrote:Yeray is right, except for 1 thing: ship area is NOT less laggy then gangbase, it is even worse  :X :+
Qwerty we dont translated the war to the ship, we just dont want to fight with that lag
Wow Yeary. I did not realise you took offense to it. I am only joking with you bro  :) I asked you on TS if you were offended by all this and you never replied. I wont say it from now on. I really am a good guy yeary. I dont offend ppl or piss them off intentionally. My apologies.

:+
(01-03-2008, 10:54 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:I asked you on TS if you were offended by all this and you never replied.
If its hard for me to type in english, you can think how hard can be listen or talk...
But its ok, i accept what you say, now lets stop that flame war between BA and BB ok?
Thanks guys
wo wo... who said anything about stopping the flame war? BIATCH! :P

heheh just kidding :)
Btw, Calling OneMan OneManLaggy isn't going to solve anything.
Its only going to make things worse.  :*)
(01-04-2008, 01:42 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:Btw, Calling OneMan OneManLaggy isn't going to solve anything.
Its only going to make things worse.  :*)
Nooblet fuck off please.
I can made a Biiiig list from all 2 sides, about all flames, so dont start to remember shit.
Thanks
Why dont you fuck off from here? She is right. Just let it go.
attention whore is all that she is.