Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-02-2008, 01:12 AM)beethi link Wrote:tho.. i saw nooblet fighting ZOMG it was AWESOME! seeing her kicking BB asses  8) yea i really loved it.

Awwe [;
Thank you beethi :D

I saw you pwnz0ring too [;

Next time, we'd better get Sean  >:)

Btw, Buhu, wheres my name? ;(
You like beethi more? ;(
(01-02-2008, 11:10 AM)beethi link Wrote:Aweeeee Buhu did *.* tWIce to me >.< BUUUHU <3 (:  poor benji :/ OWWW btw, BA's i'll travel for like 4 days >.< aaaaaah! naah! i'll miss all sooo much :P soo i'll be not in game, internet, computer, ETC!, anyways i'll travel to the beach... I hope i wrote in the right way   O+ babaiii...
:O , beach...... Can we have a meetting in the beach??  8)
[move]yeray runs[/move]
Dear FiRe:

I told you to get out of this topic, so I've deleted your posts and am taking it to PM.

Thankyou, for totally listening. }:|
Thanks for deleting the garbage from this thread Tomoz. I guess last night's events has all the BB excited and hopeful. Sad to see their reaction over all this.
(01-02-2008, 10:13 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Thanks for deleting the garbage from this thread Tomoz. I guess last night's events has all the BB excited and hopeful. Sad to see their reaction over all this.

Can someone say sore losers? :X
Removed again. Don't post.
Just wanted to say, very well done to everyone who was in the gang war today. I think we broke BB's back today . First in Gang base and then in the ship area.. altho, i have to point out that it was very lame of BB to keep running for health and armour more than 3 times every fight. Infact, it was lame to bring the fight near the ship in the first place. In any case, WELL DONE!

[me=OneManArmy]gives cookies to all his bb lovers  ;)[/me]
(01-02-2008, 04:43 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:...

Btw, Buhu, wheres my name? ;(
You like beethi more? ;(

I didn't post that screen but anyways here you go:

[Image: sampartnooblet.jpg]
[Image: sampartnoobletbeethi.jpg]
(01-03-2008, 01:26 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Just wanted to say, very well done to everyone who was in the gang war today. I think we broke BB's back today . First in Gang base and then in the ship area.. altho, i have to point out that it was very lame of BB to keep running for health and armour more than 3 times every fight. Infact, it was lame to bring the fight near the ship in the first place. In any case, WELL DONE!

[me=OneManArmy]gives cookies to all his bb lovers  ;)[/me]
god... you talking about what is lame??? 80-800 pingman???  8)7
(01-03-2008, 01:37 AM)Buhu. link Wrote:I didn't post that screen but anyways here you go:

[Image: sampartnooblet.jpg]
Yay! :D

Thanks Buhu :)