Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(01-02-2008, 12:58 AM)Turkey link Wrote:I did, will post later some pics. Good war, too bad there were too many non BB-BA involved.
[...]
Did anybody  notice the light? That was my SAPD roflcopter with it's  bright light that's tight on  8)7  8)
was a fun gang war  :+ it dont really matter if there were non BA / BB members fighting alongside one of them, its all for fun, the more people the better... apart from some nubs that came in and naded the place more towards the end rofl  :P

also nice pics chanster and turkey, lol fry dyin at the back

nd uhh.. rofl chris xD
damn i should be there ....
[Image: samp011ga9.png]
:D hehehe

Quote:nice war realy nice but i'm very sad ... because i cant go on LVP & play on this war  :'( _O-
Aweeeee Buhu did *.* tWIce to me >.< BUUUHU <3 (:  poor benji :/ OWWW btw, BA's i'll travel for like 4 days >.< aaaaaah! naah! i'll miss all sooo much :P soo i'll be not in game, internet, computer, ETC!, anyways i'll travel to the beach... I hope i wrote in the right way  O+ babaiii...
Lmfao @ Fry dieing _O-

Indeed @ Beethi: Damn crashes. Even as I was spectating, it was laggy and I crashed twice :X
(01-02-2008, 03:48 AM)yeray link Wrote:that is why turkey sayed too many non BB-BA involved  :(
Idd, there where alot of people including BiA who just think there invited for the war, so i hope next time it can be just BB vs BA, btw good war yesterday :)
(01-02-2008, 11:10 AM)beethi link Wrote:Aweeeee Buhu did *.* tWIce to me >.< BUUUHU <3 (:  poor benji :/ OWWW btw, BA's i'll travel for like 4 days >.< aaaaaah! naah! i'll miss all sooo much :P soo i'll be not in game, internet, computer, ETC!, anyways i'll travel to the beach... I hope i wrote in the right way  O+ babaiii...
bye bye :(((

good lock on beach & very lovely travel 4 u :))) bye
Yesterday was nuts.

It was around 10 - 11 [BB] vs about 5 [BA], before we got our numbers up, and a few outsiders such as t0ny joined us, to even stuff out. After a continuous push for about 15 minutes solid we were the close victors. We were being ripped apart before that however, and after our numbers had gone down [BB] seemed to take over again. But for those few moments, it was a great win for us.

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate t0ny as he has joined B&A on trial!

Welcome. :)
(01-02-2008, 04:07 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:-snip-

Dear FiRe,

[me=estroe]likes to remember you to this topic.[/me]

@tomozj: I don't mind people like t0ny in as I knew he was about to get trial but as Kaine said, other clans like BiA isn't really a BA-BB. Ah well, said this earlier. I get you guys for trying to even up too.