Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-28-2007, 07:26 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote:Sure they may not be bugs, but they are still bannable offenses if I am correct. I didn't know about the crouch one. Interesting.

They are.
And, seems I know more 'sawnoff bugs' then HaZe :o :+

Anyways, let's not make this topic one about bugs. :)
explain how they are bugs. i've been around much bug abuse and i know which are bugs and which aren't. i was in [NB]  :X
NOOOOOO DARKIE!

ROFL, RCP i killed u in 2 seconds XD in a gang war, ok ok i just did the last shoot XD like... I PWNT XD but I know that ure skilled sooo, am I  :+ HAHAHAHA!
There are only  2 bugs with sawnoff ( i think )
-infinity shots
-16shots
(12-27-2007, 01:16 AM)Buhu. link Wrote:Only full members of BA get access to the forums, since you are still in your trial period you do not have access to it.

Oh i see, sry about the post then  ;)

(12-28-2007, 10:35 PM)beethi link Wrote:NOOOOOO DARKIE!

ROFL, RCP i killed u in 2 seconds XD in a gang war, ok ok i just did the last shoot XD like... I PWNT XD but I know that ure skilled sooo, am I  :+ HAHAHAHA!

HAHAAH, PWNT BY 2 GIRLS! :+
(12-28-2007, 10:35 PM)beethi link Wrote:NOOOOOO DARKIE!

Yeah beethi ... is best skiled she killed me with no problem hehe  :) i'm so very happy :D

(12-28-2007, 11:55 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:HAHAAH, PWNT BY 2 GIRLS! :+

hehe but beethi killed you too :D dont laugh  rcp :D:D
Quote:Benji link=topic=320.msg59766#msg59766 date=1198925945]
Yeah beethi ... is best skiled she killed me with no problem hehe  :) i'm so very happy :D

hehe but beethi killed you too :D dont laugh  rcp :D:D

HAHAHAHA!  YEY! beeenji O+, i hope we fight more times  :>
Congrats beethi for finishing ur trial  ;) Im very glad ur part of B&A now  :P
Congrats  :)