Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-26-2007, 12:21 PM)Reno911 link Wrote:Statement:                 i wanna join the best gang of lvp
You got that right :)
Good luck with Reno if he makes it _O-

@OneManArmy: :>
@below: I'd like to add his ability to listen(it isn't very good bad).
First of all, excellent application format. Maybe this should be made standard for any new recruit. Now, as for your application itself i can see a problem. your kill ratio is terrible. Plus ur 13 and that may be a problem too. GL Anyways.
Indeed.

As OneManArmy has just said "Your too small". Sorry to say but his right
Quote:[00:27:11] <~Turkey> http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32...2#msg58882
[00:27:12] <~Turkey> LMFAO.
[00:27:21] <~Turkey> that nab copied our application

Indeed 8)7
Yo guys just before i go to bed after sleeping only 3hrs in 2days lol,

Can one of our "BA" Leaders contribute me into the gang in the forums so i can have the "BA Member" thing so people can understand who i am.

Thanks

1 Love to all "BA"

StuntMan
  ;)
(12-27-2007, 12:32 AM)StuntMan link Wrote:Yo guys just before i go to bed after sleeping only 3hrs in 2days lol,

Can one of our "BA" Leaders contribute me into the gang in the forums so i can have the "BA Member" thing so people can understand who i am.

Thanks

1 Love to all "BA"

StuntMan
  ;)

Only full members of BA get access to the forums, since you are still in your trial period you do not have access to it.
(12-27-2007, 01:16 AM)Buhu. link Wrote:Only full members of BA get access to the forums, since you are still in your trial period you do not have access to it.

:o Ouch
You guys need to come ingame, yesterday i was at base with ElGuererro and along came rcp,
he tried to fight me and i had only health, he had full aromour and health.

So I got his armour and health all the way down and he runs for some more health. pussy :/
Even with full health HE STLL LOSES!
Then he tp's back and tries to fight me again, I didn't give in, i beat him once why should i beat him again? :+
Nice try rcp :]

and when i told my bro he's like,  "wow, rcp's such an easy kill!"
(12-27-2007, 06:58 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote::o Ouch
You guys need to come ingame, yesterday i was at base with ElGuererro and along came rcp,
he tried to fight me and i had only health, he had full aromour and health.

So I got his armour and health all the way down and he runs for some more health. pussy :/
Even with full health HE STLL LOSES!
Then he tp's back and tries to fight me again, I didn't give in, i beat him once why should i beat him again? :+
Nice try rcp :]

and when i told my bro he's like,  "wow, rcp's such an easy kill!"
ROFL!!  _O-  _O-
Nooblet, kmon... you really think you are better than him?  8)7
Well, only 3 things:

- me was outta of tec9 (i know this was my problem)
- when i tp'ed, i give u time for get health and armour, not shooted u in back.
- when u wants, we can do a 1 vs 1. Not problem.

see u