Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-24-2007, 06:00 PM)mosteeL link Wrote:Demoiselle is the only one left...if u guys can get her in [BA] too, you are surely GOOD TO GO now! ;) :+

8)

:7

yummm! she is a nice girl :) she's hawt tho great idea mosteel  :>
oma lives in the UK i got told. i live in the uk and my ping is 80-110. and his is like 370-550
It is always amusing to read the excuses noobs give for their lack of skills. Keep it comming my bb lovers!
Chanster=Wankster
(12-24-2007, 08:03 PM)Borat link Wrote:Chanster=Wankster
ROFL
(12-24-2007, 08:02 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:It is always amusing to read the excuses noobs give for their lack of skills. Keep it comming my bb lovers!
no excuses, reality... dont get up your ping and then i show you  :w
yeary either you stop posting here or i will ask an admin to start moderating this topic.

Your reality is as screwed as your skills in shooting. Frankly, i am not interested in bb's excuse for the embarassing performance in this game. And u go on about me being from the uk. I hve never seen another player on samp who was this obsessed about what country someone is from. And even if i was so what? even if my ping was high while im in uk ... so fuckin what? There is nothing you can do about it except bitch and whine in OUR thread. if u want to bitch and whine.. go make a new thread and do it there. This thread is not for it. BA keep away from your piece of shit clan thread. Do the same.

And while your at it, why dont you work on ur clan first. Get some skills.. some practice in shooting and aiming. BB is not recuriting laggers just becoz ur paranoid about my lag. Well... it just shows the kinda clan bb really is. Maybe thats why u guys loose in a match with us. Ur more concerned about my lag then haveing skilled members in ur clan.

Consider this a notice to yourself and all other bb. Dont post here to mention my lag or speculate on the country i am from. As for that screenshot u posted, i have 10 more screenshots showing BA stomping on BB. Would u like me to post them and make a point? immature dick.

Just... Think It.
Oneman Pwnt  :o imma like OMG, Very true, agreed with u.
(12-24-2007, 06:58 PM)beethi link Wrote:she's hawt tho

LOL, i love you beethi! <3
Quote:If i had no skills i would do the same.

Fire, you are part of bb so whatever i said to yeary, goes to you as well. Stop spamming this forum with your nonsense.

PS: Admins will you plz take some actions against these spam posts? I know its christmas and all but ur still admins of the forum.