Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-15-2007, 03:49 AM)violax link Wrote:-snip-

Afaik tomozj was left in charge of B&A together with Salvo. As tomozj was the leader there at the time he is the only one of them to judge it. Say something like this would happen in BB and Turkey would've kicked someone, would've had peace with it.. I'd talk with him first but still, I'm  sure Buhu and RSole trust tomozj.

And again, type normal please, very annoying to read.
[me=tomozj]bangs head on table[/me]

Violax, you're just acting retarded more and more these days. When we wanted to rebuild B&A we wanted to get rid of any crybabies, so then we could just get to the fighting without having internal bitchfights. I ain't no strictbitch, but I want what's best for B&A, and stuff like your own idiocy is what I've seen make B&A crumble in the past - the whole thing becoming a joke, and people becoming bored.

I'm meant to check with the other leaders really if I can, and I did - however a communication error meant that me and Buhu were talking about two totally different people, but still kicking (violax & Halo).

The way you come onto the forums and start emoing out really shows how stupid this all is - you could've just waited to talk with me later, as I told you ingame; "Lets talk about this another time".

So, before you accuse me of going ahead of myself and kicking you with no reason, the reason is in fact clear - you're acting retarded, and last time you got so wound up you left on the spot. This time, I'm kicking you on the spot. :)

Hope that clears thing up clowns, and if any clown wants further info feel free to PM me on IRC, here or post in the sub-forum.

(12-15-2007, 04:22 AM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote:lal  _O- _O-

That means nothing, so please get out of this thread - any more replies similar to this I'll just cut them out. It's just spam which is provoking a flamewar.
Lol , why doesnt you guys update the start post ? :O !
(12-15-2007, 06:26 PM)AzKiller link Wrote:Lol , why doesnt you guys update the start post ? :O !

Probally Mr time is not here so just wait :)
uh, yeh, well, me and tomozj sorted things out  8) and im back in B&A  :+ lol
hello B&A
(12-15-2007, 02:30 PM)tomozj link Wrote:[me=tomozj]bangs head on table[/me]

That means nothing, so please get out of this thread - any more replies similar to this I'll just cut them out. It's just spam which is provoking a flamewar.

yeah well i know you hate me...but it is still unimportant for me!!cut out what ever you want.but how do you know that this LAL _O- _O- is applied on that you have trouble with violax.and no i dont wanna provocate i just laled... :w
wtf is lal ??
lal is just lol, its not that hard to understand..
(12-16-2007, 12:20 AM)benbmyers link Wrote:lal is just lol, its not that hard to understand..
LAL!