Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(11-24-2007, 05:59 AM)violax link Wrote:also, few of us asked xen0n before to join B&A, wen he was joinin all the diff gangs lol, but now he joins B&A jus as i leave... bad timin i say..

I have only been in one gang and no clans prior to BA.  If you're talking about me coming in game with the [IPA] tag, it was just a joke between me and TEF :P
I think you are being childish, violax. But if you have been kicked out then so be it.

Anyways, wanted to say hi to my fellow clan mates. Also, when i will be moved from the trial list to the regular member list?
(11-24-2007, 06:41 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Anyways, wanted to say hi to my fellow clan mates. Also, when i will be moved from the trial list to the regular member list?

Hi. From today, you're a full member. Good to have you with us. :)
congratz ;)
and hello to Xen0n :)
Thanks RSole and Qwerty. Good to be with this clan  :)
Gl onemanarmy you are now full member  :) :)

[move]B&A[/move]
GL and Welcome OneManArmy, I also Welcome Xen0n to  :+
Hiho clowns, haven't been there for a while. What's been going on? I just tried to join the server, but it doesnt seem to work, i lose the connection.
Oh and i see we have tags now??
Well, gimme some infos  :+
Hey fat0  :+
We were starting to wonder what happened to you, good to hear from you mate  :)
B&A is a clan now, for more info have a look here: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=320.405

Don't know why you can't join the server  :?
Make sure you have SA-MP V0.2.2 R2 client, but I guess you already do.

Are you planning on getting more active again? Anyway, good to see u again
Haha, yes. fat0, we've formed into a clan now and we have built ourselves back up into an extremely strong state, we believe.

Hope to see you back sometime soon!  :9~