Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I noticed that B&A forums closed down . I tought they were about to get closed down only at the end of this month  :?
(08-22-2009, 12:46 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Buhu didn't create B&A, BassieDeClown and 0ctopuz created B&A.
indeed
(08-22-2009, 12:32 PM)Hitman link Wrote:BoD did it with liljon like 5 times already, wheres the problem?
I dont think it will ever happen atleast im not willing to do it D:
(08-22-2009, 12:23 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:It's just a shame that their best leader figure over the last 3 years (Darkfire) didn't lead a mutiny against him- he's just too much of a respectful player.
I agree with you there maddolis evry1 wanted darkfire to stay ofcourse he decided to go on and leave im not saying he dind't do the  right thing but it was his choice . He played a major role in BA as a clan brought many good players made ba better probably with clanwars , trainings . He left many people followed him bcs he was the reason why they joined so was i but i dind't leave

People may call buhu a as****** but ive talked with him about what he did and blablabla ... He's normal its not like hes mental rtard D:

Yeah all that means is he can't use any mental condition as an excuse for his actions.
I should never made Buhu leader again back when Carcass left :x
Does anyone know where [BA]mook went?
pussys floodin the thread with ur tears, useless
(08-23-2009, 03:19 PM)weeyin link Wrote:Does anyone know where [BA]mook went?

Hes from LW, think he quit SA:MP.
perhaps. he was eVo with Twink, Funky, Rizla, Rezerection, Benny, Italian and others, and played at LWs.
He was in Coldthugs on LVP whilst he was in eVo on LW's.
New leader : Darkfire