Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Yeah I payd that ass a visit once .. Was very cool  ;)
lol, my bint is trying to make me change it now, haha, only if she lets me put hers on there >:)

EDIT - She said only if shes drunk would that ever happen, im off to the pub. d:)b :w
(07-30-2009, 12:12 PM)Agent link Wrote:Lol im almost two years on the forums and I got 12 days ! NICE ONE TRIPIN.

Read my post :r
(07-30-2009, 12:17 PM)Agent link Wrote:Yeah I payd that ass a visit once
Im having her every night  ;)
(07-30-2009, 12:12 PM)Agent link Wrote:Ill explaine that to you in a way you may understand , hebrew and english aint the same thing with nouns adj and such things , so if me or any other israeli tells a joke it maby doesnt seems funny to you becouse
we got to "translate" it into english and it lose from its effect , but we , I mean that I dont care how it sounds , its makes me a good louagh and thats what im looking for .
Got it bish ? ;)

Hah yeah I understand, I find it kinda hard to understand how "fuck my ass" would be funny in any wording but I think we'll leave it at that ;)
Sorry to burst your bubble babes, but if you leave your browser open for 5 hours and refresh, it doesn't put 5 hours more on your stats :P
(07-30-2009, 12:27 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:Read my post :r
(07-30-2009, 01:03 PM)Richard link Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble babes, but if you leave your browser open for 5 hours and refresh, it doesn't put 5 hours more on your stats :P

Nuff sayd .

@Madd , cant you stop beein a smartarse  ;) (And I never sayd "fuck my ass")
(07-30-2009, 01:03 PM)Richard link Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble babes, but if you leave your browser open for 5 hours and refresh, it doesn't put 5 hours more on your stats :P
Oh dear, does that make you feel stupid Sonixthehedgehog? :Y
(07-31-2009, 03:46 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote:Oh dear, does that make you feel stupid Sonixthehedgehog? :Y
lol _O- _O- _O-

Not really, firefox plugin is refreshing every tab every 15 minutes  ;)