Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-30-2009, 09:51 AM)Hitman link Wrote:btw  forum time doesnt mean anything,m because im like visiting sa-mp.nl in morninga nd leaving the thread open till i go to bed at the evening
Bloody hell haven't you heard of the energy crisis. tut tut. :+

(07-30-2009, 09:46 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:I've got 15days, 9 hour, 52mintues on LVP forum. I leave browser open while im on computer, and when I refresh page it goes up for 2-3 hours. So forum hours mean nothing.
Yeah but you would say that, wouldn't you.
TR1pin's:
Date Registered: February 04, 2009
So? I post deal with it.
(07-30-2009, 10:17 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:So? I post deal with it.
Lolll good answer _O-
NjCrother$ listen bitch im 3 years in lvp not a new fag like you and maddolis im playing sa-mp from 2006 and i leave browser open all the time :z
(07-30-2009, 10:23 AM)SoNiX link Wrote:NjCrother$ listen bitch im 3 years in lvp not a new fag like you and maddolis im playing sa-mp from 2006 and i leave browser open all the time :z

oO did i touch a nerve... terribly sorry to cause you so much distress.
(07-30-2009, 10:27 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote:oO did i touch a nerve... terribly sorry to cause you so much distress.

okey newfag
(07-30-2009, 05:08 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'm just saying I can hear thousands of jokes from you or ZaMboR but I'll never quite understand what makes them funny.

Ill explaine that to you in a way you may understand , hebrew and english aint the same thing with nouns adj and such things , so if me or any other israeli tells a joke it maby doesnt seems funny to you becouse
we got to "translate" it into english and it lose from its effect , but we , I mean that I dont care how it sounds , its makes me a good louagh and thats what im looking for .
Got it bish ? ;)

(07-30-2009, 09:46 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:I've got 15days, 9 hour, 52mintues on LVP forum. I leave browser open while im on computer, and when I refresh page it goes up for 2-3 hours. So forum hours mean nothing.

Lol im almost two years on the forums and I got 12 days ! NICE ONE TRIPIN.
(07-30-2009, 11:52 AM)SoNiX link Wrote:okey newfag
:') Awww, so cute, i wanna mini sonix that i can carry around in my pocket
NjCrother , nice ass in your sign , is that Jesica Alba ?
You knows it :7