Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-28-2009, 03:13 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:because you still keep talking here about BA as about alive clan gang  ;)

who right then?  :)

thats it.. you still talk and talk talk talk day in day.. but BA still inactive  :) to sad. You still want say something about past times? go on.

QUIPT, you probably don't see this yourself, as you think you're so fucking great and all that, but you're just a fucking idiot, that's it, I wont bother replying to all your idiotic post's, as its just shit said there, BA won 4-1 vs BB in a offical war, its enough said, BB lost to BA, so there we are, its all done now, BA is inactive, BB is acting high over it, that part just make me wanna join BA, and play all the time and rape BB, but hey, I still rape them with my mod account, so they can whine over me abusing commands, that's better.
(06-28-2009, 03:17 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:QUIPT, you probably don't see this yourself, as you think you're so fucking great and all that, but you're just a fucking idiot, that's it, I wont bother replying to all your idiotic post's, as its just shit said there, BA won 4-1 vs BB in a offical war, its enough said, BB lost to BA, so there we are, its all done now, BA is inactive, BB is acting high over it, that part just make me wanna join BA, and play all the time and rape BB, but hey, I still rape them with my mod account, so they can whine over me abusing commands, that's better.

hm insults? for what? i should reporting on it? Say me please, what button i shoud push on that forum for it and get some support from LVp forum admins here..could you help me?

still talking about past times? if you won us once, that means you are betteR?.. hm absolutely disagreed.  :)
You still can only talk '' I won We won we raped and you got owned you all easy''
but what the point of it?
how about just play the game NOW?

why you still living with past old reminds?..life is going on. (ow damn i forgot what BA dead already..sorry)

ehh.. still jealous?  ;(
(06-28-2009, 03:22 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:hm insults? for what? i should reporting on it? Say me please, what button i shoud push on that forum for it and get some support from LVp forum admins here..could you help me?

still talking about past times? if you won us once, that means you are betteR?.. hm absolutely disagreed.  :)
You still can only talk '' I won We won we raped and you got owned you all easy''
but what the point of it?
how about just play the game NOW?

why you still living with past old reminds?..life is going on. (ow damn i forgot what BA dead already..sorry)

ehh.. still jealous?  ;(

You make no sense what so fucking ever, I heard about how bad it can get talking to you but man this is just crazy

heres a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVhTv40roJo&feature=channel

props.
afk 2 min.

Coffee time  :)

Dont leave forum. ill be back now.
I'm wondering why you came here now, when B&A lost some members, you didn't come before, so I guess you had to come to act though since BB had more active members, but its ok.
back from kitchen with sweet cup and fresh coffee  :Y)

ok lets back on topic guys  :)

(06-28-2009, 03:26 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:I'm wondering why you came here now, when B&A lost some members, you didn't come before, so I guess you had to come to act though since BB had more active members, but its ok.

well, actually i with not much love to LVP crew admins  :r even i hate estroe.
and i dont like play on LVP (personally)..
I really dont care what BB doing on LVP server  :)

About Ba lost some members..hm not my business too.
i just wanted to make here some discuss with some people from their circle of friends.
+ long time didnt talk about it here.

Darkfire you already decided back to BA?
and what with Buhu? leader of that gang who cheated .. hm?

i remember he was first flamer on LVP always and he was always who used /taxi cmd for run from fight (lol hehe not so good example from leaders of clowns ''fattys'' ..still remember how i did some cool video with his running from fight)  _O-

anyway, not offense guys. and sorry for some bad reminds for you..

its just a game.

swear you say I'm to involve with this but you get a cup of cofee just to continue this convo LOL, props props.
(06-28-2009, 03:43 AM)Flyby link Wrote:swear you say I'm to involve with this but you get a cup of cofee just to continue this convo LOL, props props.

ow you still here  :)

searching more video on youtube?
please make some sense, please do something about that inability to communicate or understand peoples post!!!!

rofl LEGENDS OF BB indeed LOL
(06-28-2009, 03:48 AM)Flyby link Wrote:please make some sense, please do something about that inability to communicate or understand peoples post!!!!

rofl LEGENDS OF BB indeed LOL

talk with me  ;( say something about BB more ..