Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
the legends right? LOL
(06-27-2009, 11:02 PM)Flyby link Wrote:the legends right? LOL
u got no idea what they say on their forums , as i posted on "funny irc quotes" by Turkey , just check out the last pages what i quoted by Quipt.
eh Madd, when I joined BA in december 07 W or Hc4L were not around fighting BB. BA fought BB for several months in later 07 and early 08 without anyone's help. You probably weren't very active around that time as I don't remember seeing you.

And @ BB, Yeah BA could of joined the WW scene and beat a bunch of random clans too. But we stuck to being what we were, an lvp clan/gang and aren't ashamed of it. The WW scene is boring as fuck
You can lie and say w/e you want about BA's running weapons skills but we've beaten you the majority of the time and everyone knows that. So gtfo with all your thread crapping.
(06-28-2009, 01:01 AM)Carcass link Wrote:eh Madd, when I joined BA in december 07 W or Hc4L were not around fighting BB. BA fought BB for several months in later 07 and early 08 without anyone's help. You probably weren't very active around that time as I don't remember seeing you.

And @ BB, Yeah BA could of joined the WW scene and beat a bunch of random clans too. But we stuck to being what we were, an lvp clan/gang and aren't ashamed of it. The WW scene is boring as fuck
You can lie and say w/e you want about BA's running weapons skills but we've beaten you the majority of the time and everyone knows that. So gtfo with all your thread crapping.

Origin has spoken! it's all true what he says, and BB is shit and always will be shit.
lol why you all so jealous to us?  :r

as i many time said - BA public server gang..
BB are clan who making a challenges in whole SAMp..
why you still continue talk about it who better and who not? each that gang got their own way..
and no need talk about clans who you even dont know who are they. We played a lot with people who respect us still even we lost vs them. And wtf you decided what are they all easy. I repeat we played that game for join good time.
And BB did a lot (not only my opinion)

I said BA shit or something near of that? i started insult anyone here as you doing that every evening? NO
guys why you got so much agression?..  :r
its a game or what?..
WTF YOu GOT SO MUCh CARE ABOUT BB!!?

yes now BA ofc are dead and total clowned gang who pissed a lot..
but wtf is BB problem here? [BB] forever guys!!

Quote:TopGuN link=topic=297.msg228315#msg228315 date=1246147656]
Origin has spoken! it's all true what he says, and BB is shit and always will be shit.

You always easy kill for me, and your [NB] tag its just useless thing near your nickname and wont make you even better.. other words - your tag didnt changed anything in that game!
You already forgot how i milked you with runweapons or with any kind of walkweapons, when
you was in [BB] clan as fag trial member...and after all of that you still keep talking shit here..lol babe just shut up and sit down. shhhh and be quiet.

(cute and enough said i think 8))

:w
Well do anyone remember when it was BA vs BB, W, UvH, HC4L? Then it turned out to be BA, W, UvH, HC4L vs BB, sK, RT and all those damn random people, then BB died out, thought they was pro at WW and shit, then meanwhile BA vs W, UvH, HC4L, SWK, MOB and all those clans started.
Then it all got pretty quiet for a while, then BB came back, and thats where I dropped out.

However, QUIPT and FiRe, remember BA won 4-1 vs BB, with 2 trials, and one guy that passed his trial the day before, only Blood_Bukak and I was good at teamwork of the people who fought, and we were going to have another war the next weekend, you guys dropped out and said next weekend, fine we went on with that, but you guys dropped out AGAIN, and wanted it next week, but then some damn leaders left, so it didn't happen then either, so we didn't bother to arrange some war vs some damn idiots that never could show up. But the funny part was the 4-1 won to BA, when we never accepted the war, and you guys went around saying we defeat, then we came and raped you. Pretty cool or what.

Also, BA aren't dead, they're just inactive, so I wont call them dead. B&A is still one of the best clans in LVP, in my opinion, they've been around for ages, while all the others clans / gangs have died out, only BA stayed. I'm pretty sure we'll see more of BA on LVP anyway, probably Salvo raping BB alone.
(06-28-2009, 01:28 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:lol why you all so jealous to us?  :r

as i many time said - BA public server gang..
BB are clan who making a challenges in whole SAMp..
why you still continue talk about it who better and who not? each that gang got their own way..
and no need talk about clans who you even dont know who are they. We played a lot with people who respect us still even we lost vs them. And wtf you decided what are they all easy. I repeat we played that game for join good time.
And BB did a lot (not only my opinion)

I said BA shit or something near of that? i started insult anyone here as you doing that every evening? NO
guys why you got so much agression?..  :r
its a game or what?..
WTF YOu GOT SO MUCh CARE ABOUT BB!!?

yes now BA ofc are dead and total clowned gang who pissed a lot..
but wtf is BB problem here? [BB] forever guys!!

You always easy kill for me, and your [NB] tag its just useless thing near your nickname and wont make you even better.. other words - your tag didnt changed anything in that game!
You already forgot how i milked you with runweapons or with any kind of walkweapons, when
you was in [BB] clan as fag trial member...and after all of that you still keep talking shit here..lol babe just shut up and sit down. shhhh and be quiet.

(cute and enough said i think 8))

:w

lmao you have never owned me in any kind of weapons, and yea when i was in BB it was to shit so i left it..if you wanna fight me with ww, come in gtat  ;)

i don't use rw much anymore so.

and btw, you retarded and so is the clan your in ^^
(06-28-2009, 01:32 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Well do anyone remember when it was BA vs BB, W, UvH, HC4L? Then it turned out to be BA, W, UvH, HC4L vs BB, sK, RT and all those damn random people, then BB died out, thought they was pro at WW and shit, then meanwhile BA vs W, UvH, HC4L, SWK, MOB and all those clans started.
Then it all got pretty quiet for a while, then BB came back, and thats where I dropped out.

However, QUIPT and FiRe, remember BA won 4-1 vs BB, with 2 trials, and one guy that passed his trial the day before, only Blood_Bukak and I was good at teamwork of the people who fought, and we were going to have another war the next weekend, you guys dropped out and said next weekend, fine we went on with that, but you guys dropped out AGAIN, and wanted it next week, but then some damn leaders left, so it didn't happen then either, so we didn't bother to arrange some war vs some damn idiots that never could show up. But the funny part was the 4-1 won to BA, when we never accepted the war, and you guys went around saying we defeat, then we came and raped you. Pretty cool or what.

Also, BA aren't dead, they're just inactive, so I wont call them dead. B&A is still one of the best clans in LVP, in my opinion, they've been around for ages, while all the others clans / gangs have died out, only BA stayed. I'm pretty sure we'll see more of BA on LVP anyway, probably Salvo raping BB alone.

well, I raped all BA gang alone! and so what?  :)
and many my members still owning alone whole BA! and so ?
what else i should to say here and what more important..for what i should say it here and for who?

maybe we all should say here how many times we raped BA on LVP server?
maybe you should start talk about your lagabuserss members in team as oneManArmy and many people form far away contrys..and ofc that wasnt a secrets for all people around..what BA using lagg abuse torrents and other shit with ping 300-700 for to be unhittable. so you should accept it too. And ofc when BA wasnt wear tag.. they did accept for whole LVp randome players who was online. Some time later they still doing that even with tag..

4-1? man you late on war on 2 hours almost its Forfeit win for BB. And man we asked you in summer 2008 many times to play again ..and you did reject that too  ;)
+ that war 4 - 1 you got ping 215-250 Darkfire..ow you from Norway? omg seems like form Brazil..
but ok
you still calling that as fair challenge.. np with that.
(and ofc BA dont know how to play as one team with walkweapons or didnt try to grow up as skilled gang.. Even theirs try to play on GTAT was total failed..and ofc BA so easy in A/D or any normal TDM modes when people should play with some brain and use some tactics!!) too bad BA cant to understand it.

And yes already last this year i only watching here what you can only talk talk and damn talk here.. so sad.

''bla bla bla owned muahha gf Rofl lmao Lmao rofl gg'' - that all what you can do.

Quote:TopGuN link=topic=297.msg228320#msg228320 date=1246149702]
lmao you have never owned me in any kind of weapons, and yea when i was in BB it was to shit so i left it..if you wanna fight me with ww, come in gtat  ;)

i don't use rw much anymore so.

and btw, you retarded and so is the clan your in ^^

yes yes i raped you in BB when you was there as trial fag member and i still raping you. so dont lie.

lets go now.. but ofc not on gtat.
choose time and server for normal duel 1on1.
you should be raped easy.

oow  ;) sorry for double post.
lmao quipt that war we won, wasn't in our favor. We weren't even prepared nor did we agree on fighting on that day. BA came in and still won. Epic fail for BB. And you don't own everyone in BA, not too long ago I beat you 3-1. Could of been more if you had stayed.