Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I completely agree with the above, so when are B&A getting a new server?
Jerome u blates a virgin :[
@Yeah right so W + UvH + HC4L where doing the fights agaisn't BB and BA where only watching and claimin the victories ? total bulshit BA Beated BB hundreds of times ( Yes with the help of W or UvH ) But we've beated them mutch more times that W + Friends has ever beated them

Why don't you remove QUIPT post ? My post was removed for saying that BB did mass recruiting

@QUIPT you say that sawnoff's are lame weapon Just  Because BA raped you so many fucking times with that weapon that you started crying and you stoped training with sawnoffs and started Walkiez and now you talk shit

Dude BB is only know Outside of LVP because of their heavy loses Agaisnt clans

You talk shit but agaisn't wich clan you won outside LVP ?
You guys got heavy losts if i remenber No ?

Go massrecruiting and shut up  ;)
(06-27-2009, 06:20 PM)azerty link Wrote:@Yeah right so W + UvH + HC4L where doing the fights agaisn't BB and BA where only watching and claimin the victories ? total bulshit BA Beated BB hundreds of times ( Yes with the help of W or UvH ) But we've beated them mutch more times that W + Friends has ever beated them

Eh, I completely disagree. W/HC4L (and UvH later on) had more victories than BA even had fights against them. All that fighting also battle-hardened our group so that later fights against BA were, dare I say it, a walk in the park?
No, neither of the wars were easy but it certainly was our group that got the better of both of them, and both enemy clans ended up going inactive (and in the case of RT and sK, dying). And I was a heck of a lot more active in the latter half of 2008 than you were.
(06-27-2009, 06:26 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Eh, I completely disagree. W/HC4L (and UvH later on) had more victories than BA even had fights against them. All that fighting also battle-hardened our group so that later fights against BA were, dare I say it, a walk in the park?
No, neither of the wars were easy but it certainly was our group that got the better of both of them, and both enemy clans ended up going inactive (and in the case of RT and sK, dying). And I was a heck of a lot more active in the latter half of 2008 than you were.
dunno but idd yeah i was mostly inactive where there was W vs BA

And about W pwing BA easly i doub  :)
(06-27-2009, 06:20 PM)azerty link Wrote:@Yeah right so W + UvH + HC4L where doing the fights agaisn't BB and BA where only watching and claimin the victories ? total bulshit BA Beated BB hundreds of times ( Yes with the help of W or UvH ) But we've beated them mutch more times that W + Friends has ever beated them

Why don't you remove QUIPT post ? My post was removed for saying that BB did mass recruiting

@QUIPT you say that sawnoff's are lame weapon Just  Because BA raped you so many fucking times with that weapon that you started crying and you stoped training with sawnoffs and started Walkiez and now you talk shit

Dude BB is only know Outside of LVP because of their heavy loses Agaisnt clans

You talk shit but agaisn't wich clan you won outside LVP ?
You guys got heavy losts if i remenber No ?

Go massrecruiting and shut up  ;)

Ye BA won a serveral times against BB.
BA=ded
BB=still alive
Also you talking about 2 different things.We playing RW on public servers like lvp.
We playing Rw just for fun and not for having a wank tonight cause you did such a great victory on a server with huge lags.After we showed less activity on lvp and  focused on WW.And we had a huge amount of wins outside lvp ;).just check our page.
Technically BA are not ded, just not active.
(06-27-2009, 06:28 PM)azerty link Wrote:dunno but idd yeah i was mostly inactive where there was W vs BA

And about W pwing BA easly i doub  :)

The one unofficial war we had (which I didn't play in) was W 4-1 BA
Whenever W has/had numbers we were always a huge force to be reckoned with, I even remember a couple of 2v5 victories I've had alongside AzTeC against numerous foes (some of my best fights ever).
Anyway everyone's had good fights and everyone's had bad fights- I don't feel the need to debate which clan has been a better 4shotting clan overall in sa-mp out of [W] and [BA], people can figure that one out for themselves.

(06-27-2009, 06:35 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Technically BA are not ded, just not active.
Precisely.
ssssss
For B&A to manage to go on for 2 whole years, wiping every single peice of shit thrown at them is amazing, since none of you have lead a clan half the time i have (its going on 5 years this december) - You have NO idea what that means, I know BA's changed alot of leaders, but just managing to keep the clan up for 2 whole years is just amazing
I judge by peaks, because sometimes when one clans up another ones down, just my opinion here, BA's peak would beat BB's (not flame, I like both sides, its just an opinion, react as you will.) and most of the clans out there, so for that congratz, you've got nothing more to prove to me  ;)