Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-27-2009, 07:56 AM)QUIPT link Wrote:well i got some suggestions.(really sorry me for that.., its ofc not my business)

If [BA] are already dead now.. (RIP'ed and clowned)
The most huge topic on LVP forum - that all what BA got for last 2 years. that topic got a lot of pages and posts. nicely done BA.  ;)

I guess, forum admins still wont lock that topic as closed.
And many people could be soo sad, if that big topic will be locked... finally. That should be so cruel.

I 'really' like how some people still spaming and flooding here  :7..
But serious, how about to move that topic in bullshizzle section and continue there some discuss about anything.
because that is gangs section forum.. if im not so wrong.
hm?..

ow (its not offense or provoke anyone)

B&A aren't dead, go look at the memberlist, I still see 5 strong members that beat BB too easy.
(06-27-2009, 11:42 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:BB too easy.
(06-27-2009, 11:42 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:B&A aren't dead, go look at the memberlist, I still see 5 strong members that beat BB too easy.

Hes on drugs again,thats why hes talking nonsense.....
And this is where we, again, will be nice to each other.
(06-27-2009, 12:12 PM)Richard link Wrote:And this is where we, again, will be nice to each other.

no u be nice to me
(06-27-2009, 12:12 PM)Richard link Wrote:And this is where we, again, will be nice to each other.

Why does everyone always have to be "nice" to each other? It's just a gaming forum, no one actually cares. Anyway your definition of "nice" is just "be full of shit". But these people are almost exclusively full of shit anyway so you might as well let them express it how they want, makes no difference except that way you won't be posting "I am ub3r etmin, do as I say!1". Psss. I bet this gets deleted/edited by an admin.
(06-27-2009, 12:28 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote:Why does everyone always have to be "nice" to each other? It's just a gaming forum, no one actually cares. Anyway your definition of "nice" is just "be full of shit". But these people are almost exclusively full of shit anyway so you might as well let them express it how they want, makes no difference except that way you won't be posting "I am ub3r etmin, do as I say!1". Psss. I bet this gets deleted/edited by an admin.

Because there's nice little rule that says no flaming, and having this go on will result in flaming, as usual.
Let them argue, BA vs BB is what made this server fun so, gf.
(06-27-2009, 01:42 PM)8Ball link Wrote:Let them argue, BA vs BB is what made this server fun so, gf.

Like they ever fought each other  :roll:
(06-27-2009, 02:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Like they ever fought each other  :roll:
U werent here where they did if u saying that.  8)7