Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-16-2009, 04:10 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Dude every single country has their hot girls and ever single country has their average girls- sure, at your age it's fun to fantasize that there's one country where every single girl looks like an angel but unfortunately the real world is far off that.

That's dead accurate, I notice there's about a ratio of 1:15 (1 hot girl for every 15 ugly girls)

Looks aren't everything anyway, sure it's great to have a smokin hot girl, but if she's just an airhead (stupid), I'm unattracted, instantly.
im coming
who needs a girl when u got a flesh light  :7
(06-16-2009, 04:24 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Looks aren't everything anyway, sure it's great to have a smokin hot girl, but if she's just an airhead (stupid), I'm unattracted, instantly.

You're damn right- on the plus side, having one close by helps you with others (biologically if you're with other attractive women you'll seem reliable and trustworthy, I'm sure someone can write a 2000 word essay about it but this isn't the forum)- I disagree with your 1:15 ratio. Perhaps 1 very attractive per 15 relatively attractive or average (including a couple of "ugly" women or whatever), but I wouldn't go so far as calling it a 1:15 ratio where all 15 are completely unattractive.
Quote:Scream link=topic=297.msg223315#msg223315 date=1245122916]
Ohhhhh dudee..... dude....  :X
Hahahahah
(06-16-2009, 05:04 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:You're damn right- on the plus side, having one close by helps you with others (biologically if you're with other attractive women you'll seem reliable and trustworthy, I'm sure someone can write a 2000 word essay about it but this isn't the forum)- I disagree with your 1:15 ratio. Perhaps 1 very attractive per 15 relatively attractive or average (including a couple of "ugly" women or whatever), but I wouldn't go so far as calling it a 1:15 ratio where all 15 are completely unattractive.

Well that's just where I'm from. Plus in my city, not even kidding, people seem to think eating fast food all the time isn't going to make them fat, there are a lot of idiots here. :X

I see people like these everyday, I work in a fast food restaurant myself, and you wouldn't believe what I witness there. It's sad.

Quote:Scream link=topic=297.msg223315#msg223315 date=1245122916]

_O-
Every holes a goal my friends.
(06-16-2009, 09:49 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:Every holes a goal my friends.

You're absolutely right :')
Ofcourse I am.
fags ^
(06-16-2009, 01:42 PM)Shark link Wrote:fags ^

Thanks Shark 8)7