Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-08-2009, 12:12 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote:W is not like it used to be anymore
Nope, wen't inactive, Lose they're reputation and now is going In for the 'forget book' I think.  ;(
W is an oldschool clan, I really doubt it will go in the forget book.  Not when there's people like myself around anyway.
(06-08-2009, 12:20 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote:W is an oldschool clan, I really doubt it will go in the forget book.  Not when there's people like myself around anyway.
All the Oldschool people will not forget about it;
But like new people, and stuff. They does not even know a damn thing about W.  :roll:
I don't know much about W, but I will definatly not forget them. I respect W more than most others clans
(06-08-2009, 12:25 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:I don't know much about W, but I will definatly not forget them. I respect W more than most others clans
what about BB?
(06-08-2009, 12:26 PM)Grabb3r link Wrote:what about BB?

I said most, I respect BB alot, why else would I be with them. But I respect W more than other clans around
(06-08-2009, 12:28 PM)TR1pin link Wrote:I said most, I respect BB alot, why else would I be with them. But I respect W more than other clans around
kk
W just went to GTA IV
(06-08-2009, 11:38 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:I'm surprised cause u and wazza went from W to BA, nothing agaisnt BA though.

I'd say it was more Wazza that went from W to BA, AzTeC quit and after a bit of thought saw the BA train rolling and decided to get on board.
Both scenarios just seem kinda different.
(06-08-2009, 02:08 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'd say it was more Wazza that went from W to BA, AzTeC quit and after a bit of thought saw the BA train rolling and decided to get on board.
Both scenarios just seem kinda different.

aztec :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ey maddolis how about some oldschool tepeltwistin ?