Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(02-16-2009, 08:26 PM)MAFO link Wrote:No! i have been on lvp for 2years :P

Date Registered:  January 02, 2008, 09:23:17 PM

:x
Thats the forum date you noob clown  :+
sup clowns :O
What in fucks name has happened LVP, its full of people who I've never seen before in my entire time of playing SA-MP :O
New co leader, who's inactive from in game: Welcome Darkfire

Thanks.
(02-17-2009, 12:12 AM)Ryankilla link Wrote:What in fucks name has happened LVP, its full of people who I've never seen before in my entire time of playing SA-MP :O

Well that's what happens. Old players stop playing, and new players take over, then they become the regular players, then become old players, and then new players take over. An endless cycle.

And great to hear that DarkFire. Hehe, thanks for clearing up my little incident with my Name _O-
(02-17-2009, 02:06 AM)Ryder link Wrote:And great to hear that DarkFire. Hehe, thanks for clearing up my little incident with my Name _O-

It's "Darkfire" not "DarkFire" and np :)

Oh, Recruitment's are open again www.cl0wned.net
(02-17-2009, 02:11 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:It's "Darkfire" not "DarkFire" and np :)

Oh, Recruitment's are open again www.cl0wned.net

Moar rike FARTFIRE.
(02-17-2009, 02:06 AM)Ryder link Wrote:Well that's what happens. Old players stop playing, and new players take over, then they become the regular players, then become old players, and then new players take over. An endless cycle.
I wont go anywhere hehe. O-)
But you got a point there
(02-17-2009, 02:21 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Moar rike FARTFIRE.
lmao  _O-