Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Well yesterday there was [W]Sammo and [BA]Azerty and [BA]JeNNa

There wasnt fighting...kinda just chillin'.

Then a couple days ago there was some HC4L in too...but i cant really remember the names D:
Well, It wouldn't be exactly fair to 3 vs 1 on Sammo.
Aye, but its fair to 6v1 me :P
I'm not complaining, its fun apart from when Buhu /dives or the other odd command abuse.

I'll talk to him about it.
In the morning's (probably evening in your country), it's most of the times you & notorious vs 2 BA's, which is fair :)
(12-29-2008, 06:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Immortality: Give me names please.

Azerty: Doesn't really require a response. We have many reasons to shoot you, so we'll do so.
If our "alliance" meant to much to you, then perhaps consider applying for one of the clans.
Tell the reasons then 

And no thanks for the offer  :)
We don't need to give out any reasons.
If you hang out on our irc channels or ingame then you may pick up one or two, but you're not in the position to demand anything.

Don't take everything so seriously, we shoot you guys in a shooting game.
(12-29-2008, 07:00 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:We don't need to give out any reasons.
If you hang out on our irc channels or ingame then you may pick up one or two, but you're not in the position to demand anything.

Don't take everything so seriously, we shoot you guys in a shooting game.

I was LOL when I saw that .
Maddolis it just seems like you're the only person in your group of allies that cares about this "war with everyone". Everyone else is usually chill ingame. Most clans on LVP are far too inactive to have "wars" these days anyway.
(12-29-2008, 09:24 PM)Carcass link Wrote:Maddolis it just seems like you're the only person in your group of allies that cares about this "war with everyone". Everyone else is usually chill ingame. Most clans on LVP are far too inactive to have "wars" these days anyway.
when it comes to chilling, we chill, when it comes to fighting, we fight ;)
(12-29-2008, 11:08 PM)XiZ link Wrote:when it comes to chilling, we chill, when it comes to fighting, we fight ;)
So true