Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
lol, did estroe join [BA] as co-leader?
(12-27-2008, 04:55 PM)Juice link Wrote:indeed

http://files.uploadffs.com/a02aca_haha.jpg

I'm sure there's an explanation for it. As I only recently joined, I don't know the deal with this. We'll see.

Quote:Thug link=topic=297.msg164288#msg164288 date=1230401438]
lol, did estroe join [BA] as co-leader?

I was already in before I became co-leader ;)
(12-27-2008, 05:57 PM)p4tmqman link Wrote:I already told Darkfire in game, but JeNNa pulled a bad move on me.

She did a driveby on me along with someone from the JOKER clan in the passenger seat. When my life was basically gone but not all the way, she got out the car and killed me to avoid punishment.

Take that into consideration of her trial.

I thought she was a full on member till just b4 writing this post. I was kinda disappointed someone from BA would do that. BTW when I would shoot at the car she would drive off then come back in a min or so when I wasn't paying attention. Took the 3rd or 4th time she drove to me before she was able to kill me.

Yeah its annoying when people do that.
Happened to me just today, in fact.
(12-27-2008, 07:31 PM)estroe link Wrote:I'm sure there's an explanation for it. As I only recently joined, I don't know the deal with this. We'll see.

I was already in before I became co-leader ;)

Estroe...its a GTA-T GANG.
(12-27-2008, 07:51 PM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote:Eestroe...its a GTA-T GANG.

SAE play on more servers then just GTA:T :P But as I said, I don't know the deal with this. ;)
No shit...but the reason he is wearing the tag is because he is in the SAE GTAT gang.
He isnt in the clan.
When ur in a GTAT gang u can also be in a clan..O_o

Just have to wear the tagĀ  because of the respect system in GTAT
(12-27-2008, 07:59 PM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote:No shit...but the reason he is wearing the tag is because he is in the SAE GTAT gang.
He isnt in the clan.
When ur in a GTAT gang u can also be in a clan..O_o

Just have to wear the tagĀ  because of the respect system in GTAT

I believe you if you say so. But I don't know if they have separate things for that. As I said, I'll ask either Darius or Darkfire/Buhu.
Yea because im in the gta-t gang too :p

But only wear the tag there ;x
i've been in clans and gta-t gangs simultaneously as well, no big deal if u ask me, as long as they're more loyal to the clan
(12-27-2008, 06:59 PM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote:Wow what a retard juice, thats called GTA-T Gangs.

oh snap man you BURNN,boy i talk about loyality lol he is in BA,BA is created in GTAT go what the hell he do in SAE lol