Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
I dont give BA the shit.
Im just asking myself why they are not accepting a new war.Think neutral about it.
It doesnt matter if they play WW or RW.
Why not both?So that would be fair.
Why was this forum locked when all I read was 90% of people NOT from
BA posting nonsense? lol

I tried like for 10 mins to understand wtf quipt was saying then I decided it'd be
best to give up because well... I remembered I dont care and all I wanted to say was
that Carks smelled... Salvo couldnt get any mango action.. Buhu couldnt ever win a euro cup..
Darkfire is still a fat ass.. Arno still wished he was American.. Twinks still wanted to spit in my mouth..
Funks still wanted a 3some.. and Im still the cutest  8)
Quote:because they beat you already whether you like it or not.

They arrive 2 hours later (We dont has all our complete initial team)
They came with inusual PINGS.

But, we accepted our LOST.

Now, we read things like that:

...Our new rivalry is with [BB], the Blood Brothers, who we are still fighting as of today...
from (http://gtat.dracoblue.net/gang/bassie-adriaan/1907/)

But, BA dont want a Clan War with us.

NICE.  d:)b

Quote:quite honestly [BB] is a shitty clan. pricks like you...

Haze, calm down. No need to flame.
Maybe, you are the prick, and nobody need to remember it to u.

(09-05-2008, 08:10 AM)rCp link Wrote:Haze, calm down. No need to flame.
Maybe, you are the prick, and nobody need to remember it to u.

Maybe the pricks are the guys who keep pushing this "clan war" onto another clan.
Maybe the pricks are the guys who, after dying, tell their opponents to tp to their mothers, disturbing the black guy who is boning her (which is hurting her).

This is all [BB] behavior, and LVP is sick of it. Didn't you guys move off LVP? There's no reason for you to return.
Quote:Maybe the pricks are the guys who keep pushing this "clan war" onto another clan.

What do u mean ?.
Im pushing this CW to another clan ?
or players from others clans (you, haze, ...) came here to speak about the only and definitive past ClanWar (where we lost 4-1, OFCOURSE)

Quote:Maybe the pricks are the guys who, after dying, tell their opponents to tp to their mothers, disturbing the black guy who is boning her (which is hurting her).

tp to their mothers ? disturbing the black guy ? dunno what you are talking about.

Quote:This is all [BB] behavior,

That is your opinion. And your opinion for me, its a censured word in this forum. You know.

Quote:and LVP is sick of it

wow, yes... LVP is sick... poor lil guys...

Quote:There's no reason for you to return.

With a couple of funny haters players as you, i dont have reason to left !!

(09-05-2008, 08:51 AM)rCp link Wrote:What do u mean ?.
Im pushing this CW to another clan ?
or players from others clans (you, haze, ...) came here to speak about the only and definitive past ClanWar (where we lost 4-1, OFCOURSE)

tp to their mothers ? disturbing the black guy ? dunno what you refering.

That is your opinion. And your opinion for me, its a censured word in this forum. You know.

wow, yes... LVP is sick... poor lil guys...

With a couple of funny haters players as you, i dont have reason to left !!

Dude....................... spend less  time on samp and more time working on your english.. WTF are you saying
Quote:Dude....................... spend less  time on samp and more time working on your english.. WTF are you saying

Dude..... i spend my time where and with I want.

Sorry, if u cant understand my english, but i do all that i can.

Drop it already, we aren't accepting your clanwar request at the moment. Deal with it.
(09-05-2008, 08:36 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:This is all [BB] behavior, and LVP is sick of it. Didn't you guys move off LVP? There's no reason for you to return.
erm.... the little **** comunity from lvp is not the whole server, comprende??
I still dont understand why maddolis have more posts on BA/BB thread than BA or BB did...... U dont feel the love in W??  _O-
AAaaarriba suprunaman!!!
(09-05-2008, 11:01 AM)Ryankilla link Wrote:Drop it already, we aren't accepting your clanwar request at the moment. Deal with it.
Its ok ryan, no worry we wont talk anymore about that clan war... same as the circus wont talk anymore about the 4-1??
(09-05-2008, 11:13 AM)yeray link Wrote:Its ok ryan, no worry we wont talk anymore about that clan war... same as the circus wont talk anymore about the 4-1??

4-1
4-1
4-1
4-1
4-1
4-1
4-1
4-1

You guys got whooped.