Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
qupit crying cuz ba wont accept his clanwar  :') :') :') :')
(09-03-2008, 09:32 PM)Arno link Wrote:qupit crying cuz ba wont accept his clanwar  :') :') :') :')

yes poor BA  ;(

so scaring...

btw BA never played real CW.
(09-03-2008, 09:30 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:yeah. They(BA) refused our(BB) requests many times about rematch CW with runweapons, while time ago, with talks '' 4 -1 ..4 - 1...oyy 4 -1 .owned 4 -1 4 -1...'' that all what they can say now ;) and they still continue talking about '' yeaah 4 -1 4 -1 ...we won BB yeahoo 4 -1''
(it was near half year ago! and they just cant to give us a chance for good rematch!)

and about walkweapons..looks like they just dont got any skills..yes skills..or dont got much trainings  ;( so..i asked them about WW CW many times too and... you know what they started talking about haZe? > '' yee we won 4 -1 ... 4 -1 4 -1 great 4 -1''  :)

poor BA...

[BA] = talks talks talks talks talks ..
quite honestly [BB] is a shitty clan. pricks like you take this stuff way too seriously. so much so that you don't even deserve a rematch.
They still living 1 year ago  _O-  _O-
(09-03-2008, 09:38 PM)HaZe link Wrote:quite honestly [BB] is a shitty clan. pricks like you take this stuff way too seriously. so much so that you don't even deserve a rematch.
The reason becouse quipt posted that is becouse dear clowns was in a walk weapons server saying they aer better than us with walk weapons and they can pwn BB with it... well show it, anyway... soon we will know too who is better with run weapnos... if u accepte the conflict  _O-  _O-
(09-03-2008, 09:38 PM)HaZe link Wrote:quite honestly [BB] is a shitty clan. pricks like you take this stuff way too seriously. so much so that you don't even deserve a rematch.

ok

p.S. yeah im serious!  ;)
(09-03-2008, 09:38 PM)yeray link Wrote:They still living 1 year ago  _O-  _O-The reason becouse quipt posted that is becouse dear clowns was in a walk weapons server saying they aer better than us with walk weapons and they can pwn BB with it... well show it, anyway... soon we will know too who is better with run weapnos... if u accepte the conflict  _O-  _O-
in case u didnt know i'm not in BA, i was just giving my two cents on this whole dilemma.
Enough of this stupid behaviour. Unlocked tomorrow same time.

Unlocked.
Woohoo
Still the same shit.
They wont accept so dont post here anymore.

And HaZe i dont care about that shit you posted above.
(09-04-2008, 10:13 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Still the same shit.
They wont accept so dont post here anymore.

And HaZe i dont care about that shit you posted above.
why would you? didn't you leave [BB]? listen, don't give [BA] shit because they beat you already whether you like it or not.