Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
lol good for you, you're ratio will definitely be better now that u won't be fighting any BA. and for god sake their intention wasnt to "get up on P", obviously they were trolling swift. clearly that worked. and since Darius didn't cheat, he won't be kicked. i apologize for your vaginal pain.
(08-09-2008, 05:10 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote:cuz ur a puss sid..

Darius wasnt cheating.. and this is just ur new excuse to run from battles with your
amazing clan of noobs.

Its INFINITY.. what else could you expect from him? I mean really.. do you not know the guy or something?
Coming here tryin 2 give them a bad name, acting like a rat

teehee I'm a puss, check the lvp logs for tonight and see how usually i deal with one on one challenges with BA...

I don't care if Darius was directly using cheats or not. FACT is that he used a cheater to get one up on another clan. Do you seriously expect me to treat him like a legit DMer after this?! BAHAHAHHA.
sid thats just fine, your opinion doesn't matter to anyone because ur simply a nobody. you just suck ass lol. and read again.. that had nothing to do with 'getting one up on P'. obviously they did it to fucking bother you.
(08-09-2008, 05:11 AM)HaZe link Wrote:lol good for you, you're ratio will definitely be better now that u won't be fighting any BA. and for god sake their intention wasnt to "get up on P", obviously they were trolling swift. clearly that worked. and since Darius didn't cheat, he won't be kicked. i apologize for your vaginal pain.

he used a cheater to get one up on another player... not legit DMer behaviour...

and like I said, check tonight's logs ot see how I usually deal with one onone challenges from BA, lolpwnt.

(08-09-2008, 05:14 AM)HaZe link Wrote:sid thats just fine, your opinion doesn't matter to anyone because ur simply a nobody. you just suck ass lol. and read again.. that had nothing to do with 'getting one up on P'. obviously they did it to fucking bother you.

I've player for longer than you prick :] You and ur teeny bopper "original SiNners" used to beg for an alliance with my clan...
Like I said they used cheats to get one up on another player... not legit dmer behaviour from Darius is it? Tutut.
So why not just personaly contact BA leaders?
You think they need Darius? I guarantee you if you acted like you had any sense and
went to them like a smart person they'd kick him out.. as im sure they will anyways.
You're just trying to give them a badname, typical of you. Just cuz one guy fuks up that doesnt
give you the right to hold it against every one else. And look at Swifty and ask yourself who thinks HES A
SERIOUS DMER? talking crap about Darius pff.. like I said look at your own clan, then come back with something
smart or helpful to add.
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135247#msg135247 date=1218255506]
he used a cheater to get one up on another player... not legit DMer behaviour...

and like I said, check tonight's logs ot see how I usually deal with one onone challenges from BA, lolpwnt.

I've player for longer than you prick :] You and ur teeny bopper "original SiNners" used to beg for an alliance with my clan...
Like I said they used cheats to get one up on another player... not legit dmer behaviour from Darius is it? Tutut.
lol funny you've been a player longer than me yet you still suck and yet i have 5x the respect you do. btw the original SiN dominated you as did I
[Image: 23w2osi.jpg]

i know you're just loving this drama though, simply because you have nothing better to do.
(08-09-2008, 05:18 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote:So why not just personaly contact BA leaders?
You think they need Darius? I guarantee you if you acted like you had any sense and
went to them like a smart person they'd kick him out.. as im sure they will anyways.
You're just trying to give them a badname, typical of you. Just cuz one guy fuks up that doesnt
give you the right to hold it against every one else. And look at Swifty and ask yourself who thinks HES A
SERIOUS DMER? talking crap about Darius pff.. like I said look at your own clan, then come back with something
smart or helpful to add.

Hmmh, Darius from [BA] started this public flaming and trolling NOT ME Weezy. And why the FUCK is this any of your buisness anyway? Got something to hide/prove/protect?...
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg135252#msg135252 date=1218255680]
Got something to hide/prove/protect?...
right there.. trying to make moar drama.
(08-09-2008, 05:20 AM)HaZe link Wrote:lol funny you've been a player longer than me yet you still suck and yet i have 5x the respect you do. btw the original SiN dominated you as did I
[Image: 23w2osi.jpg]

i know you're just loving this drama though, simply because you have nothing better to do.

roofles roofles roofles. hahahahaha. dude... yesterday you were dissing me for posting kill pics. LAWL. But no HaZe, you STILL miss the point. I wish I had the logs of when D3 and co (much earlier than those screens) and were on the old GTAT and W TDM begging for admittance to the NWO  _O-
that was an old pic, i havent been taking screenies now. though i agree posting that pic was unnecessary because you know i rape you, aint that rite princess?  O+. Begging for an alliance? i think not. and we sure as fuck didn't need it as we have proven multiple times in the past.