Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
same
(07-01-2008, 02:16 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:This was just a joke betwhen me and estroe, I'm not banned. I didn't cheat either.

You liar!

Nah, it's true :+
Darkfire cheater in LW lol :D I was Mystic btw. LW n00bs <3
I got banned once from lvp  :( for money cheatz lol ask TEF. No actually it was a bug where i got too much money for killing somebody lol i got like all 9999999  :+
I got banned by peter for 5 min cus i told him he got not balls to ban me lol ...

it took like 30 min until he banned me , but a 5 min ban  :+
yall be med at my LW's reason cus yaaint leet as me
Quote:Greyfox: you were banned for bug abusing before in January by Fugitive, and i've banned you for spamming under nick    [XTOFAIL]STRIKA in May and also for bug abusing, you were banned for that before and obviously didnt learn. Also after your ban you evaded it few times and were so angry that you posted on some forums that i was cheating and even pmed someone on irc about it.

We have discussed your ban with other admins and we decided to ban you for 6 months to 28th of december, hopefuly you will learn to not break the rules
btw dugi DID cheat im tryin to get the pics asap to show him wuts wuts
6 months ban O_o

and I thought LVP was tough :X
(07-01-2008, 05:19 PM)Greyfox link Wrote:yall be med at my LW's reason cus yaaint leet as mebtw dugi DID cheat im tryin to get the pics asap to show him wuts wuts
u deserved 6 months u hoe
lmao at that ban
bassie & adriaan hahahaha lol :+ :+ _O- _O- _O-