Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-22-2008, 11:43 AM)Haze_Blaze link Wrote:why do u fail all the time and why do u always have to spam topic with your usless replys ?

since he's funny and your not?.
(06-22-2008, 11:43 AM)Haze_Blaze link Wrote:why do u fail all the time and why do u always have to spam topic with your usless replys ?

For instance your reply made me write another reply and will probably make you reply to mine too which will eventually lead to this:

http://www.macworld.com/article/61123/20...acity.html

Do you really want this to happen huh??? Do you??? You are not on this planet alone you selfish bastard. For a fair amount of ingame cash I might teach you and the Caveman the basics of the global economical structure.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
_O- owned _O-
(06-22-2008, 12:03 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:For instance your reply made me write another reply and will probably make you reply to mine too which will eventually lead to this:

http://www.macworld.com/article/61123/20...acity.html

Do you really want this to happen huh??? Do you??? You are not on this planet alone you selfish bastard. For a fair amount of ingame cash I might teach you and the Caveman the basics of the global economical structure.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
can u teaches me??!? as u see im vip i already paid >:)
Nice fights today [BA], towards the end the only BA shooting me was HaZe tho  :(
Fun driftin and cruising around in B&A server today. Well, there was only a few BAs on. Had a few 1 on 1s
B&A cl0wns  :+
Had fun today babes :>
(06-22-2008, 08:24 PM)Chanster link Wrote:Fun driftin and cruising around in B&A server today. Well, there was only a few BAs on. Had a few 1 on 1s

Yeah, funny drifiting :)
Quote:*Nemesis* link=topic=297.msg121122#msg121122 date=1214162046]
Nice fights today [BA], towards the end the only BA shooting me was HaZe tho  :(

He shoots and nades me too :(