Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
being clown i hard i think *O*
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg117707#msg117707 date=1213117507]
I think he means he's seen BA hanging back when they are online and hes fighting someone.
Well, This has happened to me before but I don't engage in huge fights if other clowns aren't really available. I know my fellow clowns can't always be there.. they may need a break or have real life things to deal with. Its not as black and white as he's making it sound. Like I said before, I highly doubt this is the real reason for leaving.
Good luck in your way saw  :+
Quote:SidVicious link=topic=297.msg117707#msg117707 date=1213117507]
I think he means he's seen BA hanging back when they are online and hes fighting someone.

ASSACLY!!

There's no other reason for me leaving, BA fhas ew fighters with the mentality I have to
never back down, no matter the odds, I'd say only Darkfire and my homie Salvo showed
the same mentality to never back down.. so I'm going back to [SaW], continue fighting
but this time I fight for myself  :)
AYO SaW, good to see ya guys back together, tha real OGs are back wit some hot coco in tha cup..
Where's Maka, he makes the best hot coco I've ever tasted yet.
Oh and good luck Grey, you've recruited some pretty bad-ass soldier BA, dat fox knows how to hunt :)
(06-10-2008, 06:37 PM)markusmaster link Wrote:being clown i hard i think *O*

Why u always got these silly little comments? Silly little boy.

btw. speak proper english, little boy.
(06-10-2008, 09:31 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Why you always got these silly little comments? Silly little boy.

Btw. Speak proper english, little boy.
(06-10-2008, 09:40 PM)Zappa link Wrote:[quote author=Darkfire link=topic=297.msg117771#msg117771 date=1213129895]
Why you always got these silly little comments? Silly little boy.

Btw. Speak proper english, little boy.
[/quote]

You both fail:

Quote:Why do you always got have these silly little comments? Silly little boy.

Btw. Sspeak proper English, little boy.

The capital isn't needed as 'btw' is short for by the way and therefore has a dot behind it.
i missed Overdosed
Shut up, estroe