Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Actually, i didn't change it to [BA]PennyWise, i changed it to PennyWise, quit for a bit played on a diff server with the name - DemonicFury, then quit a bit more played with PennyWise, decided to change it to [BA]PennyWise then changed to [BA]Og_Tez ( Just thought I'd share some history. )
(05-30-2008, 01:06 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote:Already posted about this somewhere in this thread, challanged that SWK guy to a 1on1
for the rights to the SaW nick, he eighter hasnt seen it, or doesnt want to fight for it.

QUIPT'S 'AWSOME SKILLS'

[Image: samp014bd9.th.png]
lol nice. quipt aint hard once u get used to his lag.
(05-30-2008, 04:21 AM)HaZe link Wrote:lol nice. quipt aint hard once u get used to his lag.

QFT.

But honestly HaZe, you're no champion fighter :P
yes he is :+
Q is a good fighter. and funny hehehe

btw what lag are you talking about? high ping, fps?
(05-30-2008, 09:32 AM)Agent link Wrote:yes he is :+

Actually that was a joke, referencing quipt's huge post here about HaZe "not being a champion fighter," complete with pics.
Honestly he's the best damned 4shotter LVP's ever had- and I can say this only being here for 11 months (yes Ghost and Ronald_Mcdonald/RSole were/are good, but its still my opinion that HaZe > them, at 4shot anyway).

@AzTeC: Talk to you ingame about that.
(05-30-2008, 09:35 AM)AzTeC link Wrote:Q is a good fighter. and funny hehehe

btw what lag are you talking about? high ping, fps?

Hehe true :)  O+
(05-30-2008, 01:06 AM)LilWeezy link Wrote:Already posted about this somewhere in this thread, challanged that SWK guy to a 1on1
for the rights to the SaW nick, he eighter hasnt seen it, or doesnt want to fight for it.

It's a free world mate :)

(05-30-2008, 01:57 PM)Leski link Wrote:It's a free world mate :)

Since when?
(05-04-2008, 12:40 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:hmmm....

actualy I no need quit SAMP....

I lost vs HaZe veeery much times... and all know that..and actualy I respect him like a warrior.

but last time I won 3 - 0 vs him almost easy.

I just want to say..for each players need another strategy in duel...thats all..

1. And please I no need to be the best in FIGHT CLUB LVP..... 

2. I know its lame what i did with this pics   :/ ,.. I really no need to be famous... i just play SAMP. and HaZe good and very much good player!!.. but...sorry HaZe not a champion (my opinion).... In this duels cant be any champions... 

3. BUT now i just remind how i need to play vs LatinAmerica ping laggs.

and please dont be angry HaZe its just a game... we will play more im sure....but now im inactive a bit..problems in my life... i like to play vs you.... BUT can you do one request for me..please?? >...i still hope you are good man..I just want to talk normal with you...
please NEVER dont say [BB] whiney and lossers ok? never please...We are not a losers...[BB] is my family..

good luck [BA]   ;)
didnt even notice that part because i've been busy with life. though i just should just let it go, i'd like to point out i've beaten quipt way way more times than he did against me. im not gonna bring any excuses up for losing 3 times that day. its just a bad day, it happens. but most days were bad for quipt when i fought him :). and ingame i'm usually very modest. i dont say i can never lose in FC, because i have. but in a win to lose ratio, i've won a lot of more fights than i lost. i dont actually consider myself to be the best 4 shotter of all time, because if anyone it'd be Ghost. he was equal skill as me, if not better or worse.