Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
hi, whatsup?
i've been playing abit for the couple last days, but i dunno if i will stay active
(05-17-2008, 10:07 AM)fat0 link Wrote:hi, whatsup?
i've been playing abit for the couple last days, but i dunno if i will stay active

Hey, fatty.

Nothing much up really, just clowning around like normal, got a new server btw. Add it and come by some day: 85.17.19.181:1700
You should come back active man, I miss you  O+

(05-16-2008, 11:23 PM)estroe link Wrote:He means LVP is hosted in the Netherlands as well ;)
ahh ok :P
Sorry to ask and also if this has been asked and answered before but...

Are Bassie & Adriaan the two people who started this gang...or what?
(05-17-2008, 01:50 PM)Ryder link Wrote:Sorry to ask and also if this has been asked and answered before but...

lol, no :P The people starting it were Dutch and Bassie and Adriaan is a Dutch tv-program. They used the clown skin and Bassie is a clown they took that name, I think. I wasn't there when they started so correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, I believe one of the founders was BassiedeClown(the player).
(05-17-2008, 02:01 PM)estroe link Wrote:lol, no :P The people starting it were Dutch and Bassie and Adriaan is a Dutch tv-program. They used the clown skin and Bassie is a clown they took that name, I think. I wasn't there when they started so correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, I believe one of the founders was BassiedeClown(the player).

Ahhh...I see. Thanks estroe! :)
B&A ftw 8)

ME :9~

:+
(05-17-2008, 01:50 PM)Ryder link Wrote:Sorry to ask and also if this has been asked and answered before but...

rofl  _O- _O-
[youtube=425,350]KPw7LExsSA0&feature[/youtube]
lol at 23-26 seconds
lol old cl0wns comin back again :P