Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
eddy you're not skilled or active enough. + you've asked about 10 times. same with hydro.
Lol is that you Eddy who's stolen moto away from us to start a new gang? And now your applying here  :o
gratz HaZe u are very nice present for this gang  :)
[BA]HaZe, woop woop!

Good luck to both [BA] & HaZe.
Mo yo know he left W for this gang dont you?
Edited Sonny, didn't mean it to sound that way lol.

True Meaning: Let's just see what happens.. (no offense)

8)

:7
Quote:Santino link=topic=320.msg109367#msg109367 date=1210507371]

I wouldn't say that, for two reasons.

a) It was over a month after joining (even if he did leave W for BA, I wouldn't care).

b) You undoubtably did leave [W] for [ROCK] which ended up merging with [LVM]... lets just say thats an 'interesting' clan choice.
(05-11-2008, 03:06 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I wouldn't say that, for two reasons.

a) It was over a month after joining (even if he did leave W for BA, I wouldn't care).

b) You undoubtably did leave [W] for [ROCK] which ended up merging with [LVM]... lets just say thats an 'interesting' clan choice.

_O-
Quote:Santino link=topic=320.msg109367#msg109367 date=1210507371]
yeah madd said it all.. i didnt leave [W] for [BA]. all i know is that you left [W] for a failure clan known as [ROCK] gratz.
(05-11-2008, 06:54 PM)HaZe link Wrote:yeah madd said it all.. i didnt leave [W] for [BA]. all i know is that you left [W] for a failure clan known as [ROCK] gratz.

_O- Maddolis' opinion is worthless to me, his head is too far up his ass. I admitted I wanted to make a new clan, Haze you blamed [W] for leaving ''W are not active enough'', pretty pathetic if you ask me. Im sure I was in [W] a bit longer than you aswell.