Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-06-2008, 02:43 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Zomg Maddo seriously
[BA] is great [BA] is nice [BA] is good [BA] is fine  _O- _O- LMAO
Why dont you join them , sounds like you are in love.

LOL Fire are u jealus cuz Maddo aint saying [BB] is great [BB] is nice etc.. ?
[BA]Maddolis
[W]Maddolis
[DBT]Maddolis

What do you think fits the most?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(05-06-2008, 03:02 PM)Arno link Wrote:LOL Fire are u jealus cuz Maddo aint saying [BB] is great [BB] is nice etc.. ?
hehe arno, acutally we really dont care/listen/read what maddolis have to say about BB.
He know what we think about him, we know what he think about us.
:w
:+ :+
(05-06-2008, 03:21 PM)yeray link Wrote:hehe arno, acutally we really dont care/listen/read what maddolis have to say about BB.

If u dont care/listen/read why is Fire posting here..
Damn  Weezy no more [SaW]HoodStarEyo ? :(
Nope :) its cl0wn age  :+
Quote:And well Gilli why should YeraY provocate you?
Or are you just saying it to start a flamewar again?lulz

provocate, provocate, provocate i read that word like 1000 times in the forums here.
i dont even know what that word means. lol xD
and flamewar no i only war with people not with flame:)

ME :9~
(05-06-2008, 03:21 PM)yeray link Wrote:hehe arno, acutally we really dont care/listen/read what maddolis have to say about BB.

YeraY put it well.

And what on earth does me complimenting BA have anything to do with you, Fire/Master?
I compliment a lot of clans (apart from W)- UvH, BA, HC4L, so what?
I hope you're not feeling insecure that I'm leaving you guys off the list, because I know that your clanmates don't feel that way.

I know that [W] doesn't have a rule against complimenting other clans, but I'm beginning to wonder whether BB does, or whether its just you two that feel it necessary to keep compliments held back, and unleash either flame or nothing else.

Its like a young boy complimenting a girl, and all his friends thinking he's in love with her.
Immature behaviour, to say the least.

@Above:
GiLLi, its actually spelled 'provoke' (verb), the adjective is 'provocative' and the users who say they have "near perfect English" seem to be falling for this most basic of traps.
:+