Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-19-2008, 11:10 PM)HaZe link Wrote:ah yes. one man army, the lag abuser (torrents)
(04-20-2008, 03:05 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote:Jupss..just 1 word LAME..
_O-
So guys are we going to have a war??
(04-20-2008, 03:14 PM)yeray link Wrote:So guys are we going to have a war??

I dunno, I can't be there, as I have personal things to do at this time. But if we got enough members, and they want to fight, Talk with Carcass.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg103270#msg103270 date=1208631077]
I'm not sure if Rsole was at his best but like 6 months ago when I came to LVP for the first time he wanted to duel with me and I killed him :P. Had only 1/2 hp left but anyways I wouldn't say he's better than HaZe atleast from what I've seen.
Lets not forget how good you were at your peak (may've been over half a year ago, but still).
I'd believe you were both doing fine then.
And no, he wasn't as good as fighters such as HaZe or Ghost then or now (in the case of HaZe).
But still good.

(04-19-2008, 10:21 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:2. Maddolis? why you think BA need reject this WAR? you are leader of [BA]? tell me..what you looking here?
Maybe you didn't understand me last time, so I'll put it in plain English.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK.

You pansies are jumping around sa-mp saying "big war on today" "bloody sunday" and all that crap when [BA] NEVER ACCEPTED THE WAR. Jokes on you, fools.
And then you go in your server calling them pussies the rest of the day, because you gave them a day to accept a war and show up. Real poor show, BB.
(04-20-2008, 03:13 PM)Slappa link Wrote:I heard OneManArmy just lived far away from the server og something, and that was the reason he lagged so bad  :P
admins had proof that he didnt, and he purposely lagged himself. there was also multiple occasions where he was caught with a 60-80 ping.
(04-20-2008, 04:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:You pansies are jumping around sa-mp saying "big war on today" "bloody sunday" and all that crap when [BA] NEVER ACCEPTED THE WAR. Jokes on you, fools.
And then you go in your server calling them pussies the rest of the day, because you gave them a day to accept a war and show up. Real poor show, BB.
1.If we talk in our server about wars is our problem, CANT WE? if you dont want to listen just leave the server its all.
2.You are not BB and you are not BA so i dont understand why the hell are you talking about, btw some from BB talked with some
  BA leader about. Is not a dream maddolis.

Now please can you leave this to BA and BB? thanks
Should be nice war , but not enough clowns to be there , any way , what hour did you make it ?
(04-20-2008, 08:24 PM)Agent link Wrote:Should be nice war , but not enough clowns to be there , any way , what hour did you make it ?

It's just been, 4-1 to B&A I think.
Congrats! :)
(04-20-2008, 08:27 PM)estroe link Wrote:It's just been, 4-1 to B&A I think.
Congrats! :)

Yeah, 4-1 to B&A :)

Thanks  :+
:9~
B&A if u dont finde some good & active members u going die like UvH,Sw & milion others good gangs  :'(