Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
wow i would love 2 see that !
Gl BB & B&A with War ... BTW BB Warmod on server is Super  :)
BA turned down the war when guys like Salvo and RSole were active, I don't see any reason they should accept it now.
But even still, it'd be good to watch.

Blood_Bukak, hu1jastin, Arno, Carcass, Darkfire perhaps.
(04-19-2008, 01:15 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:BA turned down the war when guys like Salvo and RSole were active, I don't see any reason they should accept it now.
But even still, it'd be good to watch.

Blood_Bukak, hu1jastin, Arno, Carcass, Darkfire perhaps.

hm.. Rsole and Salvo ..sorry, not a legends for me..they just good players on LVP and now they inactive. Maybe in his time, Rsole was good leader of his clan... but our life is continue and time never stop!

and I think [BA] now anyway have good and very skilled members list. maybe a bit inactive clan...but I think its not a problem to be online tomorrow WAR  on BB server ;)

3. [BB] BloodBrothers alive clan > and we need more bloods  :D note this please.

and remember > its just a game!!

Darkfire ?!.,  :)
(04-19-2008, 01:59 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:1.
hm.. Rsole and Salvo ..sorry, not a legends for me..they just good players on LVP and now they inactive. Maybe in his time, Rsole was good leader of his clan... but our life is continue and time never stop!

Whether they're legends or not, they were 2 of the best clowns.
Them being "legends" (Rsole is maybe a 'LVP' legend, but not throughout all sa-mp) has nothing to do with their skill.

I'm just saying that I know it and [BA] knows it, if they rejected a clan war back when those 2 solid fighters were active, I don't know why they'd accept one now.
...or have they already accepted?

Just imagine, if all were active:
1.Rsole
2.Salvo
3.Blood_Bukak
4.Truls
5.hu1jastin

That's a solid 5 I'd love to fight any day.
RSole-enought Old good players remember him. he was one of Best Sawner on Samp & ,i never 4get time with him he Train me alot on BA server we have with Buhu & Rsole best night when we nadjump like from Call of duty yes best times ...
Salvo.. not famous like RSole but Skill player he is Funny guy & make all good for B&A
Fat0 & Turkey 2 too legends of B&A :) Fat0 best movie maker & Turkey make Sure best fight help what on lvp exist ...
Benji you sux <3
(04-19-2008, 01:59 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:hm.. Rsole and Salvo ..sorry, not a legends for me..they just good players on LVP and now they inactive. Maybe in his time, Rsole was good leader of his clan... but our life is continue and time never stop!
I don't think you were around when they were fully active.. I wasn't but from I heard they were amazing fighters then and still are to this day, active or not.

This gang/clan was full of LVP legends and I'm proud to be apart of it.  :+
Rsole was def one of the best 4shoters out here

Ive been ganging with him for about 8 Months , he was amazing :)  O+
I'm not sure if Rsole was at his best but like 6 months ago when I came to LVP for the first time he wanted to duel with me and I killed him :P. Had only 1/2 hp left but anyways I wouldn't say he's better than HaZe atleast from what I've seen.