Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-10-2009, 03:55 PM)Agent link Wrote:Your a terrible liar Maddolis  ;)
Proof?
Don`t take this serious, I ve just created in my free time:
[Image: 2cxenvo.jpg]
BA shoru?

Fanboys :
Shoru ?
why every nerd asumes that if a guy creates something for a clan, hes a fan boy or he wants to get into the clan :/
(07-10-2009, 09:15 PM)StickZ link Wrote:BA shoru?

Fanboys :
Shoru ?
No lol, I created that just for fun.
(07-10-2009, 09:17 PM)Zezima link Wrote:why every nerd asumes that if a guy creates something for a clan, hes a fan boy or he wants to get into the clan :/

Because why would someone create something for another clan in their free time without being asked to?
(07-10-2009, 09:17 PM)Zezima link Wrote:why every nerd asumes that if a guy creates something for a clan, hes a fan boy or he wants to get into the clan :/
(07-10-2009, 09:18 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:Because why would someone create something for another clan in their free time without being asked to?
(07-10-2009, 09:18 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:Because why would someone create something for another clan in their free time without being asked to?
+7

oh yea zezima hasent been outside since he found samp out, so ye he wont understand it.
It was for fun, already told.
Silly...
:>

i dont think that making a picture like that takes alot of ur free time , its just for fun
Yeah, especially if your new to photo editing (i think shoru is), then your just looking for something you could do. Doesn't matter what, its just that you have a lot of fun and get used to your program. Wheres the problem with him choosing a BA picture? When i started with Photoshop i made some crappy stuff about Final Fantasy, although i never really played or liked those games.