Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Egsactly what Im going to Do sLK Violax told me to do the same, so i am
(02-14-2009, 01:55 PM)Ryder link Wrote:The fact that you called yourself a LVP Cl0wn without being in [BA] was quite annoying. It's like going in game with the name: Admin. You're not admin so don't call yourself admin, meaning you are not in [BA] so don't call yourself a Cl0wn.
so your saying I cant use clown skin and have name cl0wn even if i like to be clown and maybe LVP clown? you think i would care if theres a clan that is based on that, after all, is it their server to tell me what to do? thats a bit stupid if u think, u have to join BA to become a LVP clown, sure a perfect idea lmao.
Pff , just stop trying .. show some maturity and stop acting like a child .
Show that you'r worth for joining B&A and maby one day in the future youll get accepted .
Yes Ryder, its not like I would get mad if someone joins with "Hooligan" as nick, neither is Maddolis when someone joins with "Warrior".

BA has no copy rights on clown skin or anything, especially not on this server, so if you want to use it just use it, but stop begging BA members to get in.
(02-14-2009, 02:46 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Yes Ryder, its not like I would get mad if someone joins with "Hooligan" as nick, neither is Maddolis when someone joins with "Warrior".

BA has no copy rights on clown skin or anything, especially not on this server, so if you want to use it just use it, but stop begging BA members to get in.

Perhaps I didn't emphasize this point. It's quite alright if any member joins with a name or skin of a popular gang in LVP, but he was actually trying to join [BA]. So he called himself a LVP Cl0wn, just to get attention from them; therefore my guess is that, that's what got DarkFire mad or something.
(02-14-2009, 02:46 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Yes Ryder, its not like I would get mad if someone joins with "Hooligan" as nick, neither is Maddolis when someone joins with "Warrior".

Precisely.
The ban was pretty harsh, even by my standards, but I don't see what the big deal is. A guy was banned from BA server and irc channel, big whoop.

Trip1n if you wanna get into BA that desperately, side with BA in a gangwar against UvH. Works like magic.
yoko_the_clown  :)
Quote:GunSta link=topic=297.msg179826#msg179826 date=1234621428]
yoko_the_clown  :)

Perfect example.

To my knowledge, [BA] has no problem with this guy right? Why? Because, and this is AFAIK, he has no interest in joining [BA]

Correct me if I'm wrong :)
(02-14-2009, 03:22 PM)GameOnFoolio link Wrote:Precisely.
The ban was pretty harsh, even by my standards, but I don't see what the big deal is. A guy was banned from BA server and irc channel, big whoop.

Trip1n if you wanna get into BA that desperately, side with BA in a gangwar against UvH. Works like magic.

I would Side with B&A Anyway, Just because i got Banned. Doens'nt mean i lost any respect to The Clan Of B&A
Here It Is Darkfire,

I Will Not Lose respect for B&A After what has happened, i Just want to Formally apologise For Everything I've said, done to Make you annoyed. I've Gotten advise From Twinkle, Thats For the Valentines Thing. About B&A Joining. I still Want to Join, Just I don't think i'l Get accepted after this crap right Now. So i will Wait Be Loyal to B&A. But will Not go on and on about how i want to join, I'l actully think through If i Ever get Unbanned Of [BA]Forums, about Joining B&A. I will Be ready. I will get Training, From the Best [sLK]Violax. I won't Be stupid, Spam or go on about random Crap. I Will Get well Known and If i Get Chance to apply again, If i Get Denied I will Take It lightly and Not do that crap all again. Sorry, I hope You and me Can Get Over this. If For the reason Being 'retarded' you won't Unban Me From Forums, IRC, Server. I Just hope That we Could be friends and if not that, At least not enemys?
Thankyou
Sorry For doublepost