Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Alright, continue the talking boys. I love it.
lmfao @ QUIPT and "Maddo-girl"  _O-

[modbreak]Stay on topic alright?[/modbreak]
I swear QUIPT should become a stand up comedian, I had a huge smile on my face reading all his posts, laughing here and there.
Thats the strategy to kill me in-game, have Quipt try to flame me a bit and I'll die laughing.

Hehehehhe, 'Maddo-girl.' I'm not gonna go into sexism arguments here... but damn is this guy funny.

3 cheers for QUIPT everyone!

Err you both (Maddolis and QUIPT) should stop acting like kids and stay ontopic.
Clown  :+
(05-04-2008, 04:11 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'm not gonna go into sexism arguments here...

you just a loser.... hehe..and please dont cry like you always do..

[Image: warnwarn.gif] Flaming + being offtopic.
Lulz why cant you just stop?!Its kinda hard to understand that this conversation is leading to nothing?
(05-04-2008, 04:11 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I swear QUIPT should become a stand up comedian, I had a huge smile on my face reading all his posts, laughing here and there.
Thats the strategy to kill me in-game, have Quipt try to flame me a bit and I'll die laughing.

Hehehehhe, 'Maddo-girl.' I'm not gonna go into sexism arguments here... but damn is this guy funny.

3 cheers for QUIPT everyone!

ok some moderator look at this post.... QUIPT gets warned for saying lozer to maddolis (what he is) and maddolis can say things like this ^^ without even getting warned (non-official) that just suck! maddolis is just making a fool of QUIPT! and he isnt....

and btw i wanna have war vs BA  :+ always ofcourse ;)
This topic clearly needs more HoogerBooger.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Lies  :o