Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-04-2008, 04:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote:or just quit sa-mp all together. you know what is needed to hit people with higher pings, and if you can't do it, this game is obviously not for you.

hmmm....

actualy I no need quit SAMP....

I lost vs HaZe veeery much times... and all know that..and actualy I respect him like a warrior.

but last time I won 3 - 0 vs him almost easy.

I just want to say..for each players need another strategy in duel...thats all..

1. And please I no need to be the best in FIGHT CLUB LVP..... 

2. I know its lame what i did with this pics   :/ ,.. I really no need to be famous... i just play SAMP. and HaZe good and very much good player!!.. but...sorry HaZe not a champion (my opinion).... In this duels cant be any champions... 

3. BUT now i just remind how i need to play vs LatinAmerica ping laggs.

and please dont be angry HaZe its just a game... we will play more im sure....but now im inactive a bit..problems in my life... i like to play vs you.... BUT can you do one request for me..please?? >...i still hope you are good man..I just want to talk normal with you...
please NEVER dont say [BB] whiney and lossers ok? never please...We are not a losers...[BB] is my family..

(05-03-2008, 10:36 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:1 - 0

[Image: f_H1m_13e398a.png]

2 - 0

[Image: f_H2m_b0437de.png]

3 - 0

[Image: f_H3m_5d6f2fc.png]

good luck [BA]   ;)
Everyone has their good and bad days. U can't expect that HaZe would be superior everytime he plays.
(05-04-2008, 12:40 PM)QUIPT link Wrote:please NEVER dont say [BB] whiney and lossers ok? never please...We are not a losers...[BB] is my family..
Wow lol 2mutch sa-mp for u .........
So now you're saying you're better than HaZe, and that he's not a champion?
I don't have to go into one of my long speeches, all of LVP knows how stupid that sounds.
Sure, I've beaten HaZe before (not nearly as much as he's beaten me ofc), but that doesn't mean he isn't the best damned 4shotter in LVP. Heck, I know I > you, and HaZe > me for sure, I don't need to go in-depth.

Oh, and btw, [BB] are whiney and sore losers. And the few times that they do win (always against newbies and/or outnumbered opponents), they spam the main chat with "pwnt" and "BB win" etc.

edit: I laughed at him asking people not to call [BB] whiney and losers.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg107517#msg107517 date=1209901390]
Everyone has their good and bad days. U can't expect that HaZe would be superior everytime he plays.

agree with you good man...thats actualy what i want to say you...
and more... just try dont think about yourself.." no one cant kill me in FC " > its for HaZe.
no need to think like that...
everyone loss..and everyone win...

but now i got strategy  ;)
only the way i can win vs haze is walkies and even those are to close
(05-04-2008, 12:51 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:So now you're saying you're better than HaZe, and that he's not a champion?
I don't have to go into one of my long speeches, all of LVP knows how stupid that sounds.
Sure, I've beaten HaZe before (not nearly as much as he's beaten me ofc), but that doesn't mean he isn't the best damned 4shotter in LVP. Heck, I know I > you, and HaZe > me for sure, I don't need to go in-depth.

Oh, and btw, [BB] are whiney and sore losers. And the few times that they do win (always against newbies and/or outnumbered opponents), they spam the main chat with "pwnt" and "BB win" etc.

I dont want to say nothing..i did just answer to HaZe on his post...and i didnt something bad or shit...
>>
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=32...#msg107514

Dear girl Maddolis...

1. all LVP knows you are just can talk about other shit in LVP forum...

2. how many clan WARs you played for Warriors and when?
Warriors still alive? or only you in [W] ? (nothing bad from me, i just ask)

3. how you can speak about other clan like that? who are you in SAMP? what you did in SAMP?

I think you can play only on forum LVP and with talks like a girl.. you looks like a girl with your comments here actually...

4. and last if you the man...you actualy need to find a girl !!! and i think you need to do that fast...maybe she can help you!!  ;) you know whats mean SEX ? you can ask your mom about that..you can be sure... you need this!!  :w

5. I still dont care about your opinions ... you can be sure  :)

you got mental deviation my friend  ;( ......

EDIT:
1. Dear girl... If i will see you (you and your best friend-australian ping  ;)) on BB server. I will BAN you.. you can be sure..I got many reasons for do that. and I will DO. I no need that bad person like you in BB server.
2. You are already almost banned in our forum...
Keep it nice, that includes smiley-spamming, the people who I deleted posts of.

Keep it nice also counts for you QUIPT, it's hard to understand your post but some of it looks really provoking...
(05-04-2008, 02:52 PM)Felle link Wrote:Keep it nice, that includes smiley-spamming, the people who I deleted posts of.

Keep it nice also counts for you QUIPT, it's hard to understand your post but some of it looks really provoking...

ok but ...That not a provokes ??
>> see here >>

(05-04-2008, 12:51 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Oh, and btw, [BB] are whiney and sore losers. And the few times that they do win (always against newbies and/or outnumbered opponents), they spam the main chat with "pwnt" and "BB win" etc.

edit: I laughed at him asking people not to call [BB] whiney and losers.

I need proof answers dear forum admin!!!

EDIT: I think for Maddo-girl need just shut up sometimes ..hm? I think it will be better for all...and actually thats all HE STARTED...he started this all provokes !!! what you think admin??
let them talk and talk and talk and talk and talk...