Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Ban
Nickname: [BB]ZheMafo
Date of the ban: Have no idea, was tonight or yesterday
Suspected Reason: Bug Abuse
Your IP address: 80.213.***.***

I simply was highly drunk even though it's no excuse, I was bored in the server as well.. I apologize!
I am the one who banned you, however I'm I'm school at the moment. I will write a proper response when I get home, in a few hours.
Being discussed. Please wait for further info.
Replies please? Why is it taking so long time? Bug abuse = 3 days or less since I told you guys what I did and how it worked..
i remember u were testing out the bugs a few days ago and asked me to use certain commands on you,even when i told you not to abuse them you did...So ye like macsto said you have to wait till it is being discussed.
(10-19-2010, 09:22 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: i remember u were testing out the bugs a few days ago and asked me to use certain commands on you,even when i told you not to abuse them you did...So ye like macsto said you have to wait till it is being discussed.
Well, I didn't really abuse them on someone, was still testing around.. I tested some new things along with that current bug, I knew MacSto was undercover after you left and I was showing him at the time he was watching me as well..
Oh, so you guys think I'm cheating now? Go on, prove it, because I know you won't.. I told EVERYTHING to MacSto about what I did, and the hence of the bug what caused everything happening.. Try it yourself before you considering me as cheating, fuck would i do that?
I'm disappointed of the crew thinking something like that about me, and all those years I've been here even true it has nothing to do with this..

Also:

Quote:<01Mafo> hey macsto
<01Mafo> any news about my ban?
<01MacSto> Not yet man
<01Mafo> seems like its a very, very serious ban
<01MacSto> Kinda is
<01Mafo> oh? tell
<01MacSto> well, it possbly could be
<01Mafo> possbly could be what?
<01Mafo> and how on earth should that be a serious ban when i told you exactly what i did? and, how this bug worked
<01MacSto> Well, it is being discussed, and could be a perm ban for cheating
<01MacSto> that is why this is such an issue
<01MacSto> Because there are some things that seem more than bug abuse
<01Mafo> haha, you think im cheating? good one, and the whole crew knows i would never do that
<01Mafo> like what?
<01MacSto> Well, I'm not the only one that thinks that, hence the reason it is being discussed
<01Mafo> explain me why you think im cheating?
<01MacSto> Well, we think it cold be cheating because the video of what you were doing that night contradicts /minigames abuse
<01MacSto> /minigames Is a known bug already
<01Mafo> yeah, and i was the one finding that bug + telling the crew about it
<01Mafo> like what? specify yourself so i dont have to ask over again
<01MacSto> Sure
<01MacSto> The fact that you weren't taking damage could be a bug abuse, but the vehicle health and the fact that you froze when I did handofgod on you hasn't proved to be bug abuse
<01Mafo> seriously, did you read the entire conversation we had yesterday? i told you HOW that happened being frozed in the air
<01MacSto> I did, and I also shared it with the crew
<01MacSto> Like I said, it is still being discussed, so don't worry
<01MacSto> just yet
<01MacSto> but i gtg, ill bb in like 20 min or so
<01Mafo> and again, what did i exactly tell you about the part being frozed in the air?
<01Mafo> TRY it yourself, and share this fucking information with the rest of the crew (i already told you to test it and see it yourself), ive been here since 06', i would never end my time here with cheating, idiots

Oh, in the future, tell these new crew's to be more specified to share the exact information what the person said about what he did do. Because it seems like he didn't do that here, because he was asking over again about how it happened when I told him yesterday the exact story about this whole thing.
Check your inbox.
(10-20-2010, 06:14 AM)Matthias link Wrote: Check your inbox.
Should I quote myself again? I better do because It seems like he doesn't understand the information I tell him, because he just say the worst and half of it. Like now, I got a PM from Mathias about the same questions as MacSto asked me about, which I again answered with the same words as to him..  _O-

re:

(10-20-2010, 12:14 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Oh, in the future, tell these new crew's to be more specified to share the exact information what the person said about what he did do. Because it seems like he didn't do that here, because he was asking over again about how it happened when I told him yesterday the exact story about this whole thing.

Edit;
(10-20-2010, 01:56 PM)Matthias link Wrote:Hi,

I had to hear it from you, I see a lot of logs etc ;p. Just tested it and you're right, it can be abused, this means you're not cheating, and I'll leave the ban up to MacSto.

You'll probably be banned for bug abusing for a couple of days.

Matthias
Couple of days? After you guys though I was cheating, and accused me for it, you should unban me straight away Because I told you guys about my secret bugs, right?  :)

Yeah, but you also told alot of other people about them man, new-players could of saw it and thought that we allowed cheats in the server, and you caused alot of shit in the crew forums...

For this, we're awarding you with a 2 week ban, you will be unbanned on the 4th of November, we were gonna ban you permanently, so thank yourself lucky.
(10-20-2010, 03:04 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Yeah, but you also told alot of other people about them man, new-players could of saw it and thought that we allowed cheats in the server, and you caused alot of shit in the crew forums...

For this, we're awarding you with a 2 week ban, you will be unbanned on the 4th of November, we were gonna ban you permanently, so thank yourself lucky.
Lol? I never showed anyone shit. Only thing I did once was to Bluefox and DeadBrainGamer when I did /minigames to burst the car while they were shoting at my car, nothing more.. and we had the situation with Delic and MacSto <-

''but you also told alot of other people about them man'' like who? Tell me one, lol! And I never did this towards any new players and so on, this is unfair, oh, why would you be giving me a perm ban when I simply used a easy bug I found? I also told you exactly what I did, so you have no reasons to even considering a ''perm-ban''.

Edit; And the reason I did it towards Bluefox was so he can go on an report me, I only did it towards these people I know and who have been here for a while, NOTHING to do with new-players etc